chapter 67: war wit us

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I woke up to the usual with kaliyah laying in middle of my bed and kentrell on the other side . This been the usual every since me and kentrell got back cool. 

I stretched and fluttered my eyes open noticing that the sun was beaming brightly through my room which meant it was fairly nice out today. 

I stood up from the bed and walked over to the door so that i could manage to cook something. " Tia, whea you goin?" kentrell spoke making me turn around and notice him wide awake. 

" in the kitchen to cook. you need something? " I groaned. 

" nah but im finna get up outta hea. I got shit tah do today" he told me as he yawned loudly and stood up from the bed with nothing but his joggers on. 

" ight, make sure you put kaliyah in ha crib befo' you go" I told him before exiting the room. 

I had no idea how he was gonna get home because I wasn't driving his ass. " sus you got some dick lastnight?" chariah yelled as I entered the living room part where her and jamiyah both watched tv at. 

" nope, did you?" I laughed walking over to the kitchen part. 

" yeah, ben put in dat work last-night, had me screaming and shit" she laughed making me chuckle. 

" bitch you was talking allat smack, i knew you wanted the dick" I laughed walking over to the fridge to look for something to cook. 

" bitch he had me in his momma house busting it Wide. Do you hea me?" chariah spoke making both me, her and jamiyah crack up. 

"yall nasty" kentrell spoke as he entered the room with him and kaliyah both fully dressed.

" where you taking my baby?" I asked looking him up and down. " sharonda house" he said making me mug him. 

" nigga, you mean yo momma? " I asked looking at him like he was crazy. 

" yeah, montana outside. I'a see you later" he told me before walking out of the door. " bitch let's go out tonight since kaliyah gone" jamiyah suggested as I searched the fridge. 

" yeah I guess, where yall tryna go?" I asked. 

" ion know, ian from round hea. See if it's any parties that we can slide to" chariah implied. 

" ight bet" I said grabbing a carton of eggs and a pack of bacon out of the fridge. " and see if kennedy and tamia wanna come, i miss them hoes" chariah told me making me nod. 

" Yall know somebody name jamie, cause she having a party tonight and its in baton" jamiyah told us as she scrolled through her phone. 

" jamie? nah i neva heard of ha, where it's gon' be at?" I asked turning my attention towards miyah. 

" 310 Edgehaven Dr. I guess it's a house party" jamiyah explained making me nod at the known  location. 

" yea we can slide, we ain't got shit else tah do" I spoke as I walked over to my kitchen cabinets and pulled out 2 glass bowls to mix the eggs in.