Chapter 94: New space

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" I'm so happy for yall, yall making huge moves. proud of yall" my mom complimented towards me as I joined her in her bed.

" yeah i'm lowkey happy too, he makes me happy...it's like...i can't explain it" I chuckled as I blushed.

She looked at me and smiled, " yeah i know how you feel, yo daddy had me the same way when I was yo age...with my sprung ass" she laughed, covering her face in embarrassment.

" I'm glad yall back together, I hope we can be like yall" I pouted.

" yall will, he likes you alot. I can tell" she explained before winking her eye.

" Yeah I know he do... but i'm finna make my way back to the condo, they should be done now" I guessed, standing up from the bed.

" okay baby, good luck with everything and call me if you need anything" she told me.

" alright, thanks ma. see you later" i replied as i made my way towards her bedroom door.

-

I heard the cries of Kaliyah as soon as I stepped foot in my new condo causing me to grow confused.

" what yall do to my baby?" I asked looking around at everybody that seemed to be completely ignoring the cries. Everybody was over here including, Kentrell, Kayden, Boomer, Montana, Kendell, Beenie, Ben and Babyjoe.

" we ain't do shit, she crying cause she a cry baby" Ben replied from across the room

" Kayden was playing rough with ha" Montana chimed in with Kaliyah in one arm and Kayden in the other arm.

" Kentrell why you letting yo son play with Kaliyah rough?" I asked making my way over to Montana to grab Kaliyah.

" I ain't see them playing rough, chill allat" he asserted unfocusing his attention from the Tv, where he was playing 2k with Beenie.

The condo was coming along fine so far. All we needed to do was move Kaliyah's crib from my old condo into my new one that I was sharing with Kentrell, so that meant we were gonna all have to sleep in my bed tonight.

" yo brother playing rough witchu huh?" I cooed to Kaliyah as I made my way over to a empty seat on the couch, next to Kentrell.

"ay hoe, shout me out on instagram" Kendell asked.

I snapped my head in his direction. "who you talking to?" I asked with a strong mug on my face.

" you" he said, stank facing me.

i rolled my eyes towards him and focused my attention back on Kaliyah. " what's wrong with him Kaliyah? that nigga crazy" I cooed.

" don't be telling my niece that, fuck wrong witchu?" Kendell smartmouthed.

" right tell ha ass li' bro" Kentrell instigated.

" First all Kentrell, you shouldn't even be saying shit, cause didn't I tell you to go out to the store and get some snacks?" I asked looking over at Kentrell while he played the game.

" holup, who the hell she think she is?" Kendell laughed getting up from his seat dramatically.

" right, ima grown ass man" Kentrell mumbled.

" Kentrell don't show out" I spoke trying to keep my composure of trying not to laugh but it wasn't working.

" show out? in front of who ?" he asked chuckling.

I sighed, " why are yall even over here? we just moved here, damn" I asserted with a mug on my face.

" what that mean? we had to help move this shit in!" babyjoe said with a mean attitude, like I was pissing him off.