chapter 43: What is love?

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

"G Herbo that's my name
Where I come from brazy
I seen way more shit than shootouts
But it never phased me
My little lessons made me
Mama, Essex raised me
I might take the easiest route
But I'm never lazy"

I sang the words to gherbo's ride out loud while I had on my headphones. I can't see how kentrell and the boys could deal with being on the road with nothing to do.

" When are we gonna be in cali?" I asked before taking one of my ear pieces out.

Kentrell looked up from my lap, " you shoulda stayed yo ass home" he mugged after putting his head back on my lap and proceeding to his nap.

" we should be there in bout 30 minutes sis" montana stated from the other side of the tour bus.

We all decided to take the tour bus and kentrell bought his babymommas plane tickets along with his mom and siblings which I had a problem with because I strongly disliked starr after what happened with tamia's face.

"kentrell you so mean to my cousin, one day she gon' beat yo ass and make anotha dent in yo head" kennedy asserted as she laid her head against kd's shoulder.

" she know betta" kentrell mumbled as he laid his hard head on my left thigh.

" kentrell stop showin out" I snapped rolling my eyes. " tia shutup mane" he replied making me hit him in his stomach and as a result he groaned out loud making me laugh.

" see that's what you get, stop talking to me like im one of yo babymommas" i asserted making the whole bus go up in laughter.

" say yb, she got yo ass in check " ben shouted from the front of the bus making kentrell form a mug on his face.

" fuck NO" he shouted back.

" why you fronting yo move? you know my sister be puttng yo lil ass in check." Tamia chimed in.

" yous a damn lie" kentrell mumbled with his attention on his phone.

" kentrell gone get put in check fah that pussy" Kd rapped as he made a beat against the window making me almost choke.

" and tia gone get cool with yb babymommas fah that dick" ben shouted back making everybody on the bus laugh.

-

" post me so mufuckas know its real" I spoke over to kentrell who was eating his wingstop that we recently bought after we made it to the hotel everybody was staying at.

" nah, my hoes gon' get mad" he stated bluntly making me choke on my smoothie from mcdonalds.

I stood up from the hotel bed and walked over to the chair that he sat in and instantly smacked him on his head.

" bitch don't play wimme" i asserted making him laugh like something was funny.

" have you eva heard of a joke?" he laughed making me mug.

" yo ass lame, and its sad because people think otherwise" I stated walking back over to my spot on the bed.

" mane I was playin witchu, you know I fuck witchu bae" he replied making my stomach drop because he never called me bae.

" so... is you gon' post me?" I asked

" yeah I gotchu, gimme my phone" He assured.

I nodded and proceeded over to his Lv bag on the other bed and grabbed his red iphone 7 and went and handed it to him.