chapter 20: unloyal

Tia aaliyah johnson

" okay bye tia, see you next week" kennedy spoke as she gave me a hug for the last time before she goes back home to arcadia.

" okay see you" i smiled hugging her back and then we both separated within five seconds.

" ight bye beenie and tamia" kennedy said waving and walking to her truck at the same time.

" bye kennedy" they spoke in unison

the boys were in texas for a lil show that kentrell having and beenie was the only one that stayed but i couldn't lie i missed hearing they loud asses.

We watched as kennedy got into her truck and backed out of the driveway. I was gonna miss my cousin, it seemed like she was the only one that had time for me. cause tamia was always with beenie an that pissed me off but whatever.

i turned around and walked inside the house along with tamia and beenie.

once we got in they both sat on the couch and i made my way to my room.

" sis i thought you was bout ta smoke wit us?" beenie asked taking out a honey backwood

i turned around and laughed at him, " im not about to third wheel with yall" i laughed again turning around and jogging up the stairs.

i walked to my room and plopped down on my bed. I grabbed my phone off the charger as it laid on the bed.

i unlocked it and went to snapchat and posed for a video since i was looking cute for no apparent reason today.

once i was done with the video i posted it to my story, i chose to watch it again because i was slaying.

I screenshotted a part from the video and uploaded it to instagram

❤ 230

Tiabandz: what color should I get next? 😩👀
-
View all 78 comments
-
nba_youngboy: black 😍
-
nba_selfpaid: @nba_youngboy 😐
-
Iam_Kennedy: boomer is the funniest 😩😂 but get black 💯🔥
-
Tiabandz: @Iam_Kennedy he irra 😂😂

-

I was thinking about changing my hair color cause this red wasn't me anymore and by the looks of it i should dye it black.

I heard knocks on my door which made me jump in surprise.

" come in" I spoke out loud

The door then creaked opened revealing tamia.