chapter 17: whole lotta gangsh*t

Tia aaliyah johnson

" bitch I'm from that nawf you know whatup wit me, niggas know it's done wit me, you run up you ain't touching me, i swea that you can't fuck wimme, my niggas they gone buss fa me. bitch i can get you touched fa free, my niggas pull up on yo street....(SKIRTTTT) i got ten all on my grill, bitch you know itz real, daddy waiting on a appeal, so im chasin fa them M's, talkin all this grill, ima show em when i see em, nigga know we steppin forreal. bitch we slang that chopper forreal bitch...... make me hit the kill switch, you know that we dumbest, up in public we'll dump it and i put that on mc duckin. and i spend alotta money i can't stack that shit fa nothing. and i put that on lil day, gone die you try to take it from me"

I rapped the first verse to kentrell's new song murdagang from his mixtape Al youngboy in the mirror of my room. Just because i wasn't talking to him didn't mean i can't listen to his music.

" bitch is you ready yet?" kennedy yelled over the music busting into my room.

" yeah let me just finish my ponytail" i said trying to manage my hair into the ponytail holder.

we were about to be on our way to delecia's house to fight because of the instagram post she made yesterday.

i tightened my ponytail before going to my closet to pick out some shoes. I looked around for some shoes that i would be comfortable fighting in.

I looked through the shoes and picked up some all black jordan 10's. I slipped them on and then looked in the mirror one last time.

I had on some black adida pants with a black sports bra.

i grabbed my phone and my shoulder purse with my mase and taser inside of it and then exited my room and heading down to hall to tamia's room.

I opened the door saw that Kennedy and tamia were on the bed waiting for me.

" ight yall come on " I said standing in the doorway of tamia's room.

They nodded and stood up from the bed following behind me downstairs to the living-room.

My dad and my aunt lisa left this morning and my mom went to work so they weren't aware that we were fighting.

We all exited from the house and made our way to Kennedy's truck in the driveway.

" let me drive " I spoke over to Kennedy as we walked towards the truck.

" okay hea, catch" she said tossing the car keys over to me.

I caught them and pressed the unlock button to unlock the truck.

" aye whea the fuck yall going? "

I looked over next door because the voice sounded like boomer's voice, and it was him.

" none of yo business " we all spoke in unison making him mug all three of us.
I then heard the screen door creek open revealing kd.

" I knew I heard yall big head asses" he laughed walking over towards us.

I sighed opening the driver's side door and getting in while Kennedy and tamia stayed and talked to him.

And just as I started the ignition, beenie,Ben and kentrell walked out.

I sighed .

" come yall asses on so I can beat this hoe!" I yelled out the window to tamia and Kennedy.

" who ass yall bouta beat? " beenie asked making his way over to the truck.

" kentrell girlfriend, that hoe got too much mouth on her" tamia yelled getting into the car along with Kennedy.