Chapter 76: Nba tia?

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" why you walking like that?" tamia asked me as I entered the living room area where miyah riah, kennedy and her sat at. 

" you ask the most stupidest questions" i mumbled walking over to the empty spot next to kennedy. 

" nah forreal, why you walking like that?" chariah asked making everybody in the room let out a chuckle. 

I rolled my eyes, " cause im sore" i spoke trying not to expose the truth. 

" this bitch a damn lie, I just want you to tell the truth, thats all" jamiyah laughed as she shook her head. 

" i got some dick damn, yall mad nosey" I snapped watching them all bust out laughing. 

" AAHHH GET IT BITCH, i ain't mad at chu" chariah said as she stuck her tongue out, trying to hype me up . 

" yall look" I said as I held up my right hand for them to see the promise ring that I was given last night. 

" BROO MERCH KENTRELL BOUGHT YOU A RING??" tamia questioned standing up, observing the ring on my finger along with the rest of the girls.

" he definitely did" I chuckled feeling better.

" girl I told you....didn't we tell you? We knew that nigga was gone come crawling back" Kennedy spoke as she pointed towards me.

" yup we all did, but I'm glad y'all getting back together" chariah said still looking at the ring on my finger.

I looked at her with a confused look upon my face, " who said we was getting back together?" I asked looking around the room.

" bitch he obviously wanna be with you... Look at yo damn finger" tamia exclaimed referring to the rock size diamond on my finger.

" I love him but nah ion think so" I shrugged .

" guhhhh you tripping, that's yo babydaddy and obviously he tryna make it right" Kennedy said as she spoke in her southern accent.

" mhmm, I guess" I mumbled watching as they all walked over to their previous spots on the sofa.

" what else did he get you?" Tamia asked with her legs now crossed..

" bora bora trip" I shouted watching them all form shock looks on their faces.

" is we invited?" Jamiyah asked still with a shocked look.

" I guess if y'all got y'all own money" I stated before shrugging and they all jumped up from the couch like wild animals.

" when bitch?" Chariah questioned as she jumped around the living room from excitement.

" bitch if you don't sit yo fat ass down, doing allat damn yelling and kaliyah in there sleep" tamia spoke sounding similar to our mom which made me let out a giggle.

" He told me sometime this week but I couldn't hear the exact date cause he was too busy blowing my back out" I said bluntly along with shrugging my shoulders. 

" im going even though ima be third wheeling with everybody" jamiyah chimed in. 

we all turned and looked at her,  "what about boomer?" we all said in unison and she instantly started blushing. 

" see i knew it" i said as i stood up and pointed at her.

" knew what?" she questioned as she held her hands over her face so that we couldn't see that she was blushing. 

" you like boomer bitch" chariah laughed. 

"he cute but no" she explained as she continued to blush.