chapter 11: just one...kiss

Tia aaliyah johnson

I laid down in my bed and scrolled down my Instagram liking pictures and commenting but this one post seem to catch my eye.

❤ 3,000

NBA_youngboy:
-
View all 569 comments
-
Starr.dejanee:😍😍
-
Mgng10x: love yall ❤
-
Nbakd2x: 🙏🙌❤
-
Og_three:❤😇

-

I looked at the picture and recognized the 2 olders boys. I looked at the picture one last time before liking it.

Every since we moved to bR I just been lazy and always in the bed. I don't even manage to do my hair anymore, I just wear a scarf instead.

So today I decided to actually make a effort and look cute for once, maybe I could go somewhere with tamia.

I rolled outta bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a 30 minute shower, when I was done I brushed my teeth and washed my face then proceeded down the hall to my room.

I put on my underwear then plugged my flatirons to straighten my bob.

It took me about 20 minutes with my hair and 15 minutes with my makeup. Once I was done with everything then I slipped on some amiri jeans with a tight fitted blue and white T-shirt and a pair of yeezy that I bought with my birthday money.

Since I didn't like purses that much, I grabbed my Louis vuitton book bag from out of my closet and put it on.

I grabbed the money my mom gave me from off my dresser and I grabbed my phone as well.

I left from out of my room making my way down the hall towards tamia's room. When I got there I noticed that she wasnt in here .

" TAMIA" I called outloud.

" SHE NOT HERE!" my mom yelled back from her room, she was getting her rest because she started her new job tomorrow and I was happy as hell.

" OKAY" I replied back making my way downstairs.

I pulled out my phone and dailed her number, which she didn't answer, and I tried calling again but this time it went straight to voicemail.

I sighed putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing my moms keys on the living room table. I walked out of the front door and made my way over to kentrell's house.

When I arrived I knocked on the door and seconds later I was greeted by boomer .

" damn tia" he chuckled admiring my outfit and everything else .

" thanks boomer, my sister here?" I asked.

He replied with a head nod and I proceeded in.

" damn Lil bit you showing out today! " Ben yelled catching me off guard .