Chapter 49: Payback

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" she say she like my car and she like how my forgi ride, she see with the stars now she wanna know me now. UH UH! Cus I told em now im acting funny now, BUCK BUCK! For a nigga cause its macaroni time, couple bucks for these bicthes lemme slap em on they ass. Tough luck for these niggas think they next, im on they ass. So what? walk in court smelling like packs I got them bands, Glo boys! thats what almighty sosa got them saying!"  

I sung the words out loud to chief keef macaroni's time as we hit blocks of chicago's southside in jamiyah's new truck. 

" where the fuck yall taking us?" tamia asked over the music to chariah and jamiyah.

" yall gon' see, we almost dere" chariah shouted back over the music.I wasn't even complaining because that's how much I missed chicago, I enjoyed these past few hours of driving around in the city. 

We roll past a couple of familiar houses but I didn't remember where I knew them from. All I knew was that we were in the englewood neighborhood of chicago, which was where all of my friends were from and most of my family members. 

" we here, do yall remember this house?" jamiyah asked as she pulled up in front of a red brick layered house.

I shook my head as i opened the door of the back seat to exit the car. " why we here?" I asked as I stepped out. 

" nicole having a kickback here" chariah mumbled as she stepped out of the car as well along with everybody else. 

I instantly remembered the house belonging to nicole, who was a former friend of mine. She was also the famous lil durk's babymomma. We lost contact when she got pregnant with her first child.  However, me and durk were still cool because we grew up together. 

" damn, the fat one? yall know ion fuck wit ha" tamia laughed as she crossed over from the grass to the sidewalk. 

" girl don't start, ion feel like fighting. Ion feel good" I laughed as I held my head. 

" yeah cause if her big ass fight you, then im not helping cause im 110 pounds" jamiyah chuckled as well as we walked up the porch stairs together. You could hear the loud music from outside and smell the strong scent of the loud weed smoke. 

jamiyah opened up the door so that we could pass through. " merch thats tia bandz and savage mia?" a voice shouted making everybody turn their heads to the door. 

I saw so many childhood friends, and so many fake bitches that I didn't fuck with anymore. 

" tia bandz! whea you been at?" nicole asked as she walked over to us. " girl I been catching flights, where the hennessy at?" I questioned searching the room with my eyes for a bottle. 

" Girl you know we don't drink that shit, we got some lean. want some?" A random dude yelled over to me from the couch, he been eyeing me every since I walked in. 

" ewww yuck, yall gon' have me geeking like dexter" I joked making the whole room chuckle. 

" yall come sit down, yall standing up and shit" jabbi spoke, she was also a childhood friend and also the famous chief keef's babymomma. I walked over to a empty seat on the couch and sat down and tamia sat next to me.  

" aye ain't you shorty that fuck wit nba youngboy?" some random nigga asked as he walked up to me and tamia. 

I stank faced him and laughed, " why?" I asked turning my lip up. 

" damn it was just a question, shorty a bitch anyways" he insulted making me stand up. 

" aye watch yo mouth, don't disrespect him like that" I implied making heads turn and the room grow silent.