chapter 18: my condition

Quick update

Tia aaliyah johnson

i laid in my bed as the breeze from the fan hit my cold skin. I been in the bed all day after what happened yesterday.

i heard some knocks on my door, my door creaked open revealing tamia with a mc donald's bag in her right hand and a strawberry banana smoothie in her left hand.

" hey sis" she greeted nicely with a grin upon her face.

" hey" i mumbled into my pillow.

she walked over to my bed where i was laying down. she placed the strawberry smoothie on the little table next to my bed and she put the bag next to me.

" me and kennedy bought you some food" she said sitting on the edge of the bed.

she looked me in my face and formed a look like she was worried and concerned at the same time .

" you been cryin?" she questioned with worry in her voice.

i sighed

" i don't really wanna be bothered right now" i mumbled turning over so that i was now facing the opposite way of her.

" im downstairs if you need me" she sighed getting up from the bed and walking away.

tamia nicole johnson

i walked down the hall on my way towards the stairs to go back downstairs with the gang.

i hated seeing my sister like this, and what people didn't know is that my sister was diagnosed with the bipolar two disorder when she was only 9 years old, which she was required to take medication regularly.

it started to get worse when our cousin marvin was killed two years ago, aka capo.

we didn't believe it when the doctors told us because she didn't have the symptoms. but when our cousin died she started having crazy mood swings, and anxiety and she was just sad for days.

i remember just a few months ago after our grandma's funeral, i noticed she had deep cuts across her inner wrist. That's when my mom made her start counseling and then everything was okay. but she stopped counseling when we moved here to louisiana .

i walked down the stairs and entered the living room where the gang was and kennedy.

" she okay?" beenie asked with concern

i didn't tell them about her disorder. the only person that knew was kennedy.

I shook my head, " but she'll be okay" i sighed sitting down on the couch next to him.

" you should've just let tia beat that lil hoe ass" kennedy said speaking over to kentrell.

" nah cause she was already fucked up. tia would've killed that hoe" beenie explained to kennedy.

i nodded my head in agreement

" i hope my bae get betta" boomer sighed making everybody look him.

" keep on bitch" kentrell mugged making everybody bust out laughing.

-

tia aaliyah johnson

I finished the rest of my smoothie and tossed the empty plastic cup in the bag along with my empty chicken nugget container and my empty fry holder.

i rolled outta the bed and stood up grabbing the bag and making my way out of the room.

i wasn't planning on going out today so i only had on shorts and a crop top and my hair was in a messy bun.

i walked slowly down the hall towards the stairs. i jogged down the stairs and was surprised to see everybody in the livingroom.

" wassup tia" the boys said in unison, i waved and made my way to the kitchen to throw the bag away.

i then walked to the cabinets and opened them in search for some granola bars because i didn't plan on coming out of my room soon.

i then spotted some on the top shelf and reached for them but i couldn't reach them. I tried jumping but still couldn't manage to get them from off the shelf.

I was about to give up and walk back upstairs until i felt a hard poke against my butt. i looked up and saw a tattooed arm reaching for the granola bars.

once they were grabbed, i turned around and noticed kentrell with the box of granola bars in his hand.

damn he packing

" thank you" i tried smiling and grabbing the box from out of his hand.

" you welcome, you straight?" he asked raising his eyebrow

" yeah im just not in the mood" i sighed

he nodded understanding

" you need something?" he asked still in front of me

I was on the verge of shaking my head until i remembered i was in need of some weed.

" yeah i do" i smiled trying to hide the pain.

" what u want lil bit?' he asked with his strong southern accent.

" weed" i replied

he reached into his pockets pulling out a pack of backwoods and a small plastic bag with weed inside.

" you wanna go to ma crib?" he asked

i shook my head, " we can smoke in my room, my og won't be home until another two hours"

he nodded and i walked out of the kitchen with the bars in my head as he followed behind.

" whea the hell yall goin?" kd asked from the couch in the livingroom

" mind yo business dumbo" tamia smirked

I jogged up the stairs with kentrell behind me.

we walked down the hall and towards my room and when we got there we both took a seat on the bed.

I looked at him as he rolled the weed into the backwood. " i gotta question" i spoke breaking the silence, he looked up at me, " what?" he replied back.

" you was mad at me when i said all that stuff on the porch the other day?" i questioned referring to the day of tamia's birthday.

" i wasn't mad, i knew you needed time to yoself cause i know how females is" he laughed licking the backwood.

I giggled just a little, if only he knew.....

-

i updated again in one day so that means no update tomorrow... so don't hate me. 😭😭

Give me atleast 35 votes for chapter 18 ❤

And why the hell he throwing a pool party and he gotta girlfriend? 😐😐😐😐

I would smack tf outta my Nigga 😂💯