Chapter 60: Bloody mess

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" I swear I can't wait til my final month, im ready to smoke weed again" I sighed as I layed next to brittany on my bed inside of my condo. 

" I never liked weed, that shit is disgusting" brittany asserted with her lips turned up.

" you tweaking" I mugged after unlocking my phone with my fingerprint and going to instagram and scrolling down to see what everybody was posting. 

" I be getting high off them edibles, them bitches be having me in the clouds" she laughed making me think about the incident when kennedy and chariah tricked me into eating one. 

" yeah they dangerous, i thought i made a mistake and fucked boomer" I cracked up remembering the time I woke up in the bed next to boomer when we all went to texas. 

" bitchhh, you better glad you didn't, that would've been all bad" brittany laughed. 

" you ain't neva lied" I added before coming across one picture on instagram making my mouth drop open.

" ouuu bitch, my babydaddy looking like a snack outchea" I laughed while double tapping my finger over the picture

" one minute you think he fine then the next you think he a ugly bitch " she said mocking me. 

" cause he be making me mad, plus we not even on talking terms" I sighed before scrolling pass the picture remembering about the incident that happened last week when I went over beenie house to pick up tamia. 

" damn what happened now?" she asked turning her full attention over to me making me sigh out loud. 

" girl he think ima goofy thats all, he tryna make it seem like he don't wanna be in my child's life. LIke bitch im not begging you to be a daddy" I asserted. 

" Guh you a boss bitch and i know personally that you can take care of this baby by yoself. Fuck him mane" she told me making me kinda feel better about the situation. 

" thanks brittany, i just think it ain't fair at all bro. He got 4 other kids G. He basically said fuck me and my child" I sighed while my eyes watered up, the whole situation was just fucked up. 

" alright so what? Tia stop crying bro, you too grown for allat. just take care of yours,and  if you need me to take care of yo baby whenever im available then i'll do it" she shrugged. 

" awwh look at you being helpful and nice" I laughed wiping away my tears. 

" always, now stop crying" she shrugged making me sniffle.

3 hours later

Me, Tamia and kennedy all gathered around the tv to watch sad lifetime movies as we laughed and conversated 

" Tia you just ate man, now you want some more? oh hell nawl" tamia smacked her lips as she gave her bag of lays to me. 

" sorry, I can't help it" I shrugged before taking the chip bag. 

" bruh you need to slow down, my li' cousin gon come out fat as a bitch" kennedy laughed as she stared down at my stomach. 

"no she not, you'll see in 1 more month" I laughed before rubbing my stomach. 

" aight we gon' see, they gon' have to cut yo fucking stomach open cause that's how big she gon' be" tamia chimed in. 

" Both yall shutup cause yall don't know what yall talking about. I ain't ate shit all day" I lied making them both go up in laughter .

" now why you lying?" tamia asked.

" I'm not, I aint ate. mind yo business bro" I spoke in a very irritated manner.

" MiNd Yo BuSiNeSs BrO!  Tia shutcho fat ass up" tamia asserted making Kennedy shoutout laughing.

" I'm tired of y'all bullying me" I giggled as I still ate out of the bag of chips.

" thats tamia hot pussy ass, not me" Kennedy laughed making tamia smack her lips.

" Kennedy shutcho kd liking ass up" tamia said as she rolled her eyes.

" that was lame as hell, you not funny Bitch" Kennedy chuckled along with me.

" both of y'all can kiss my ass" tamia asserted back.

" thats beenie job, gay ass" I mumbled as I finshed the last of the chips .

"y'all got jokes today" tamia spoke.

" Bitch yo dumb ass started it, the fuck" Kennedy shouted.

" can one of yall throw my chip bag away?" I asked looking at the both of them.

" nope" both of them said in unison making me smack my lips and struggle to stand up from the couch.

Once I manged to get up I heard loud gasps come from the back of me,  "what?" I questioned as I turned around and saw worried looks upon their faces.

" I thought you not suppose to have yo period while you pregnant" tamia seriously replied making me turn confused.

" tamia stop being dumb bro, something actually wrong" Kennedy yelled as she stood up from the couch and placed her hand over my back.

" what's wrong?" I asked looking around.

" you bleeding, we need to go. LIKE RIGHT NOW" Kennedy spoke making me panic.

" oh my god" tamia said as she rushed up from the couch to assist me.

They both walked me to the front door and escorted me through it,then walked me towards Kennedy's truck.

Never in my life would I have ever thought i'd be experiencing this. My face remained wet the whole ride to the nearest hospital.

" please god, dont take my baby" I cried as I stayed balled up in the backseat as tamia rubbed my back and Kennedy sped to the hospital.

" tia everything gon' be okay, my niece gone make it" tamia cried too.

the doctor's told me that the chemotherepy should keep me healthy and it should keep me from experiencing a miscarriage and complications but I guess they were wrong.

" hold on, we almost there" Kennedy sighed as she ran every red light in sight.

I just wanted it to all be over...

I looked down at the cloth that I sat on and it was all covered in blood making me tear up even more.

-

Sorry I made this chapter so sad, but its life 😂🤷

Vote, and remember.....#YourVoteMatters 😭💯

get me to 100 again, cause yall keep giving me these weak ass 70 votes 😂