Chapter 56: Never ever...

short chapter

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" new hair, who dis?" I sassed as both me and kennedy walked through beenie's momma monique house. " damn sus, flip them inches" Tamia shouted out loud as she stuck out her tongue. 

" what yall ova here fah?" beenie asked as he walked into the front room with a bag of hot fries. 

" I came ova here so you can help move some stuff into my condo, I can't lift shit"i shrugged as i walked over to him and snatched the bag of chips from out of his hands. 

" why yo babydaddy can't help you, whea he at?" beenie asked. 

" How am I pose to know?" I questioned giving him a stern look. 

" beenie is you gon' help her or not? you know her and kentrell don't talk like dat" Kennedy explained as walked over and sat on the black colored couch. 

" well yall need to start talking cause yall finna have a baby, and yeah I'll help yo li' dirty ass" he insulted making me nudge his side with my shoulder. 

" come on den cause it's getting late" I spoke before walking towards the door. 

" you got me fucked up, Ian helping yo ass today" he asserted making me face his way and smack my lips. 

" whatchu mean? you just said you was gon' help me " I sighed.

" fuck no, I got some shit to do today" He told me making me mug him. " see this why ion fuck wit nun of yall" I asserted. 

" tell kentrell to help you baby, I think he ova ms. sharonda house" Monique stated before she came jogging down the stairs. 

" monique me and kentrell not talking right now" I explained putting one hand on my hip. " why not?" she asked with a worried look upon her face.

" we kinda had a disagreement" I softly spoke causing kennedy, mia and beenie to die from laughter. 

" ma don't let dis girl lie to you like dat" beenie laughed making me smack my lips. 

" Yall ain't have no damn disagreement, witcho lying ass, you betta go talk to that nigga" Tamia chimed in and said making me frown. 

" Yall no help bro I swear, im finna go" I mugged walking towards the door again, " girl wait for me, ian do shit to you" kennedy said laughing. 

-

I pulled into the driveway of ms.sharonda's house which was not too far from beenie's house. I turned off the ignition and unlocked the doors to let me and kennedy  out. I closed the doors and walked up to the porch of sharonda's house. 

The screen door instantly opened revealing starr with baby k in her hand. " kentrell yo li' guhfran out hea!" she yelled as she walked down the stairs. 

" damn I can tell him myself" I spoke as I passed by her as I walked up the stairs. " damn sorry, I was jus tryna help you out" she implied with her accent after smacking her lips. 

" don't be sorry hoe be careful" kennedy laughed as she followed behind me as I entered the house. The scent of fried fish instantly hit my nose making my taste buds tingle. 

" who cooking? it smell good as hell" I spoke as I walked through the house and saw ken laying on the couch playing some game of his. 

" my momma, why? Yall can't get shit" he asserted making me and kennedy smack our lips. 

" says who? yo li' bad ass" I said before exiting the living room and walking further into the house to the kitchen. 

" dere go my sis, where you been?" teelee asked as I walked through the kitchen with kennedy right behind me. 

" girl I been m.i.a, looking for a li' boo" I laughed as I walked over to the empty seats at the kitchen table and sat down while kennedy sat next to me. 

loud footsteps could be heard coming from the living room area to the kitchen are that we were in. Seconds later kentrell and kd appeared in the kitchen. 

" Tia stawp playin wimme mane, don't get smacked" kentrell threatened making me laugh, " boy gon' somewhea" I laughed as I shook my head. 

" hey bae, and hey tia. why you look so fat?" kd insulted making me smack my lips. 

" kd shutup bro" I spoke as everybody chuckled. 

" it's the truth, you finna bust out yo clothes" kd laughed as He pulled up a chair next to kennedy. 

" So is you and tia back together cause im tied of not seeing yall together" teelee explained as she eyed both me and kentrell but kentrell was too busy looking in the fridge. 

" fuck no, dats ova wit" he asserted making me shrug my shoulders. 

" if he feel that way then i feel that way too, fuck it" I spoke shrugging my shoulders a second time. 

" kentrell grow up dude" teelee suggested as she rolled her eyes at him. 

" it's da truth" kentrell said doing that annoying ass laugh that he was known for making me cringe. 

" ANYWAYS, lets change the subject. what yall on today?" teelee asked as she leaned her head on the palm of her hand. 

" nothing i came ova here to ask kd and kentrell for they help" I explained making the room grow silent. 

" fah what?" kentrell questioned as well as kd. 

" cause i just bought my lil condo or whatever and i got hella shit that need to be moved" I shrugged making both of their faces form mugs. 

" you moving? fah what? you trippin" kentrell spoke making me giggle. 

" kentrell you know why im moving" I asserted while everybody looked at us bicker back in forth. 

" youn gotta move because of dat" he added back. 

" fuck yall talm bout?  im confused as a bitch" kd implied as he looked at us. 

" right, im confused" teelee chimed in. 

" if yall don't know den yall dumb" kentrell laughed stating the obvious, I didn't understand why nobody knew about me being pregnant cause i gained about a good 10 pounds in the 2 months. 

" just tell us" teelee said. 

" she carrying anotha nba baby" kennedy announced making kd and tamia gasp at the same time. 

teelee cheered and kd still stood in shock. 

-

just a quick chapter blah blah 😭