chapter 25: Chicago to Baton

5:04 pm sameday

Tia Aaliyah johnson

I ran into the hospital full speed with kentrell trying to keep up behind me. I ran up to the front desk where i seen a fat darkskinned lady.

" um excuse me, my sister ta-tamia johnson was sent here, can i please see her." I begged the lady with tears rolling down my cheek.

" okay wait a second." she replied rudely holding up her index finger.

She typed away on her computer making me get impatient. i turned around and saw kentrell right behind me waiting.

I didn't even realize he was with me,  "Shit, im sorry for making you come, i can take you home once I get a chance to see her" i sighed putting my hand over my face to stop the tears.

i didn't wanna let him see me cry.

" Nah it's coo... don't cry lil bit." he mumbled pulling me towards him and comforting me

" Bro i swear on my grandma ima fuck them bitches up." i cried into his shirt.

" excuse me ma'am." the lady spoke from the desk.

I wiped my face looking up facing her, " so it looks like she isn't allowed visitors but she's in serious condition but we'll keep you updated." the lady spoke reading from the desktop computer.

" what happened?" i spoke with a knot in my throat.

" sorry ma'am but i can't tell you that information, have a seat and i'll send you a doctor for updates." she calmly stated before looking back on her computer.

" whatchu mean you can't tell me bitc-..."

" Come on" kentrell said gripping my arm and walking over to the waiting room.

he sat me down in a seat next to him and i just starred at the ground, who could do such thing?

The doors of the hospital busted open making me look up and see kennedy, beenie and kd.

i immediately stood up as they walked over towards us.

" mane what the fuck goin on?" kentrell said standing up along with me.

" Tia we gotta get them hoes." kennedy spoke walking into my arms instantly breaking down in tears.

" What happened?" i asked looking around.

" it was delecia" she mumbled.

I let go from her hug and looked at her like she was crazy, " it was who?" i asked raising my eyebrow.

" Delecia, it was five of em" she cried even harder.

" what they do to Tamia?" i asked looking at kd and beenie who was silent.

" they fucked her face up, them bitches fucked her face up" she repeated making me even madder, i swear these hoes was done.

" that shit was a setup" beenie mumbled making me focus my attention on him.

" how? what happened?" i asked confused.

Kennedy sighed, " okay so, Tamia called me and told me that she was on her way to kd house and that she wanted to meet up, so i said okay... when she got there with beenie then she told me that she wanted to meetup with delecia and starr." Kennedy explained.

" So..i said okay and then we left beenie and kd at the house and met up with delecia and starr thinking it was gonna only be them two but it was about five of them" she said crying even louder.