Chapter 68: Can't kill me

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I ran into the hospital emergency's room not even checking to see if the girls were behind me. I soon noticed the gang sitting in the waiting area of the emergency room with worried looks on all of their faces making me grow nervous.

i jogged over to them and instantly, boomer stood up and walked over to me. " who did this?" I asked with tears already falling.

" mike pussy ass and his niggas. I told you he wasn't right" he said as he clenched his jaw. you could tell when somebody was trying their hardest not to cry or not to look sad. You could tell he was in pain because his face showed it all.

" bro what the fuck" I mumbled to myself as I placed my face into my palms, trying to dry up the tears that came down.

" where was he hit at?" I asked looking at him with my eyes squinted.

" in the chest" he mumbled to me making me walk away because i couldn't take it anymore.

" he hardbody, he got this" tamia told me as she hugged me and all i could do was cry into her chest. " i hope so mia" I sighed back.

-5 hours later; 4:45am

I laid my head against chariah as we still awaited for a update on kentrell. Now the room was filled with more people, Ms.Sherhonda who brung kaliyah, and teelee, kendell, Ms. monique, beenie, my momma and more people from his gang that I wasn't quite familiar with.

" you hungry?" my momma asked from the other side of me and I just shook my head, I really didn't have a apetite.

" you sure? whatcha eat?" she asked with a worried look upon her face.

" nothing, ian hungry tho" i told her. I refused to eat when I was nervous, I didn't even bother drinking nothing. I just wanted to starve until I knew kentrell was okay.

seconds I heard footsteps getting closer to the waiting room, I looked up and saw a man dressed in a male doctor's attire.

" legal parent of Kentrell D gaulden?" the male announced out loud making Ms. Sherhonda instantly stand up and walk over to my mom and hand her Kaliyah, before walking behind the man.

I watched as they had a small quiet discussion over in the corner so that nobody would hear. It bothered me because Sherhonda face looked as if he was saying something negative.

I watched the whole confrontation until sharonda walked back over to us. " what they say?" teelee asked, she looked a mess considering her crying for the last 2 hours.

" I guess he welcome to see visitors now, but three at a time. The doctor tol' me the bullet came straight out. Thank god. But he ain't opened his eyes yet" she spoke, and it felt like a huge weight was lifted off my chest.

Everybody sighed with relief
" but how tho?" Kendell asked as he sat by teelee.

" boa don't worry bout' it, just be glad he good" Starr spoke up.

" okay who comin wit me tah see him?" Sherhonda asked, looking for volunteers .

"Mama lemme go" Kendell spoke along with teelee.

" ight come on den" sharonda said as she made her way over to the two double doors with the two behind her.

I stood up from my chair and walked over to the boys who were having a deep conversation, they all looked pissed.

" how come y'all ain't happy? he okay now" I softly spoke making them all look over at me with mugs upon there faces.

" business needa be done, niggas not gon' get away wit dis" boomer whispered over to me making me take a seat next to him.