Chapter 88: no drama w/ the babymama

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" it's yo turn to change that shitty ass pampa" Kentrell told me making me bust out laughing. 

"should I just make her stay here then? ...cause she keep passing gas and it stank ...like really bad" I explained as i held my hand over my nose. 

" nawl, she good. She needa spend time wit ha big brothers" he told me causing me to nod my head.

" okay let me go put her in a bath then I guess we can leave out" I spoke walking over to get kaliyah out of her high chair.

" we? Tia I gotta show, I can't go wit y'all" kentrell corrected causing me to pause in my steps.

" Kentrelllllll, I wanted you to comeeee, you know ion like Starr like that" I asserted along with smacking my lips.

" too bad, too sad. I tol' you I had a show. Shoulda listened" he spoke along with a silly smirk plastered on his face.

I sighed along with walking over to kaliyah's high chair.

Today was the day that me, Starr and nisha was suppose to be taking the kids to the zoo, and I wasn't expecting to go by myself but i guess i have to now... 

" you never told me you had a show, damn kentrell" i sighed as i picked kaliyah up trying not to smell her as much. 

" i tol' you last week, how you gon' tell me? " he asked with a attitude causing me to roll my eyes. 

" keep on, them bitches gon' get stuck" he laughed as he stood up from the couch. 

" shutup" I mumbled as I made my way down the hall to the bathroom. 

" I'a wash Liyah up if you want me to, my bus don't leave until another 2 hours" he spoke causing me to turn right back around to the living room area where he was located in. 

" Here" I said as I handed kaliyah over to him. 

" make sure you scrub cause that ain't normal for a baby to smell like dat" I laughed as I held my index finger and my thumb over my nose. 

He shook his head as he made his way towards the bathroom, down the hall. 

I made my way to my room and got ready, which consisted of me doing my hair, my makeup and taking about 10 minutes to pick out a pair of shoes to go with the outfit that i was wearing. 

Luckily I was done in time to get kaliyah ready, so all I had to do was get her dressed which took no time at all. 

" you smell good now pooh, i'm surprise yo daddy know what he doing" I joked as I side eyed kentrell who was watching tv on the couch. 

" quit playin, I got 5 kids, Of course I know what i  be doing " he mugged causing me to smack my lips. 

" it was a joke damn" I chuckled picking up a pillow and tossing it over at him. 

" mane, why you did that?" He asked as he picked up the pillow that i threw at him. 

I started laughing uncontrollably because his accent was so funny to me. " kentrell why yall talk like that?" I laughed. 

he looked at me with a blank stare. " im finna leave, you annoying" he mumbled as he got up from the couch. 

" shidd it's time for me to leave too" I laughed following him as he walked over to the door. I checked to see if i had everything i needed and then made my way outside with kentrell.

" kentrell who the fuck picking you up?" I asked looking around at the empty road. 

" what you talking about?" He asked turning around and looking at me crazy.