Chapter 41: Childish ways

short chapter

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" Damn, trell still mess witchu? I thought he woulda been broke up witchu by den

" Damn, trell still mess witchu? I thought he woulda been broke up witchu by den." kendell spoke bluntly as he entered the livingroom of sharonda's house. 

I gasped at his simply rude remark,  "kendell don't make me come slap yo grown ass" Sherhonda yelled from the kitchen making him smack his lips and sit down right next to Teelee. 

" Whatchu doing hea anyway?" he questioned looking up at me. 

Teelee shot him a disgusting look,  "obviously she with kentrell, mind ya business" she mugged making kendell shutup. 

I laughed walking towards the kitchen area which was completely empty considering, them just moving in last week. 

" Tia, kendell up in dea messin witchu?" Sherhonda asked as she hovered over the stove.

" That li' boy ain't bothering me." I laughed having a seat on the countertop since their wasn't any chairs in the kitchen at the moment. 

" kentrell tol' you bout the california trip with all the babymommas?" sherhonda questioned making me form at stank face. " Kentrell ain't tol me nothing about that" I asserted feeling kinda salty. 

She looked up from the stove with her face full of suspense, " I wonda why he ain't tell you." She questioned curiously. 

" yeah that's strange" I mumbled getting down from the counter and walking back towards the front of the house to go outside where k
Kentrell, Beenie and Tamia were located. 

I opened the door to have the hot louisiana sun immediately hit my skin making me groan and my mood instantly change. " Sis you look mad, who pissed you off?" Tamia asked as she sat on beenie's lap.  

I noticed kentrell pacing along the road as he held the phone against his ear, " who he on the phone with?" i questioned towards beenie and tamia. 

They both shrugged in unison making me grow even more irritated. I jogged down the concreted steps and over to kentrell who was still conversated on the phone. 

" who you on the phone with?" i asked not caring if i was being rude or not, He held his hand up signaling for me to stop. 

" hang up, you can call them back" I begged gripping for his arm, i could tell he was getting irritated because of the mug on his face. 

" aye ima call you back" he spoke into the phone and seconds later he released the phone from his ear. 

" why you do that shit mane?!" he yelled  with the same mug plastered upon his face. 

" who was that?" I asked calmly. 

He smacked his lips, saying something under his breath but i couldn't hear.  "what was that?" I questioned placing my hand behind my ear. 

" mane watch out, you trippin" he mugged brushing pass me. 

I turned around and followed behind him as he made his way up the porch stairs, " kentrell, so when was you gon' tell me about california?" i asked with my hand over my hip making tamia and beenie cover their mouths. 

He turned around looking confused as if he knew nothing, " whatchu talm bout?" he asked making me smack my lips. 

" yo momma tol' me, so you can stop acting dumb" I giggled waving him off. 

He shook his head before taking a deep breath, " i was gon' tell you" he asserted  making me shake my head. 

" yo lying ass, so you really think its a good idea to bring all of yo baby mommas to cali?" i questioned laughing making tamia giggle under her breath. 

He shrugged without saying anything and all you could hear was the cars driving by and the trees shaking. 

" ight man, im finna go. Call me whenever you grow up." I spoke before walking off the porch and over to my car which was parked in the driveway. Kentrell had so much growing up to do, and i can't raise somebody else child. 

" so you jus gon' leave me?!" tamia yelled from the porch making me look back, " girl you can ride with beenie" i mugged sliding into the driver's seat. I soon started the ignition and backed out of the driveway. 

-

" what's wrong boo?" my momma asked as she creeped into my room, I shook my head and continued to scroll on my phone.

She took a seat on the edge of my bed and stared into my face making me grow irritated again, " kentrell did something?" she asked making nod my head. 

It was like parents could read minds, They had superpowers. " want me to whoop his ass?" she questioned seriously making me laugh and shake my head.

My momma didn't know of kentrell's kids because i never brung them up because I was too scared but Im grown though so she shouldn't be that mad. 

" What he do?" She asked curiously. 

" nothing he just made me mad, i'll get over it though" I mumbled trying to drop the subject about kentrell's childish ass. 

She stood up from the bed and sighed," alright im in my room if you wanna talk" she offered walking towards the door. 

" okay" i mumbled . 

My phone vibrated in my bare hands making me focus my attention on the screen as kentrell's number flashed acrossed it making me smack my lips. 

I exited out of my imessage and locked my phone and placed it beside me

was I overreacting or not? 

I Just felt like he literally said fuck me because obviously everybody knew about the trip except for me and if he would've just told me then it wouldn't be a big of a deal. 

-

Okay so the babymomma trip is taking place in this book just because it gives me something else to write about since i ran out of ideas.

....