Chapter 33: No Hard feelings pt.1

(short chapter..)

Friday

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

I walked into my room collapsing onto my bed because i was massively exhausted from work. But at least i had a vacation coming my way when the boys come back from LA because they had a show there.

My phone vibrated inside my back pocket making me groan reaching inside my pocket pulling it out.

I answered the phone without looking at the phone because that's how lazy i was.

" hello" i spoke into the phone.

" TIA BITCH! WHERE YOU AT? I BEEN AT THE AIRPORT FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES" the highly irritable voice yelled in my ear, the voice was riah's .

I instantly stood up from my bed, " damn my bad riah. here i come" i replied exiting my room full speed.

i was too busy thinking about coming home to sleep that i forgot about my poor friend at the airport.

I rushed downstairs and grabbed my mom's keys off the table before exiting the house. " whea you heading sus?" kennedy asked as i passed her and tamia on the porch.

I looked back at her as i continued running to the car parked on the road, " to the airport to pick up ri-....."

my sentence was cut short as i bumped my head right against another body. The fragrance of the familiar cologne came in contact with my noise making me wish i was watching where i was going.

I looked up and noticed...

kentrell musty, ugly, stupid ass... ugh

Last time i seen him was about 3 weeks ago when i seen him and that jania girl tonguing each other down on his front porch .

" gahdamn you inna rush" he mugged looking at me, " nigga ian see yo ass, chill li' baby" i sassed walking away.

" you switching a li' too hard" kennedy laughed from the porch making me flick her off.

-

I pulled up to the front of the airport and noticed riah leaned up against a wall, looking highly frustrated making me giggle a bit.

I raised the window down, " RIAHHH!" i called catching her by surprise, she looked up and noticed me and instantly started smiling.

She jogged to the truck with the luggage in her hand and then opened the door sliding into the passenger seat " bitch i should be cursing yo ass out but im just ready to toottttt toottttt" she shouted mimicking blac youngsta's song as she twerked in her seat.

I laughed shaking my head putting the car in drive and seconds after i took off from the airport. " errbody gon' be boo'd up while im by myself" i complained frowning.

she smacked her lips, " girl what about that boy that like you?" she asked arching her eyebrows.

I looked at her with a curious factual expression, " who? its alotta niggas that like me" i shrugged laughing a bit.

" the black one, the one you said always calling you bae" she replied making me almost crash.

" GIRL BOOMER? EW no" i joked right along with waving her off.

she looked over at me and stale faced me, " girl he actually cute. Maybe if you let him lick the kitty then maybe kentrell will act right" she bluntly stated making me bust out laughing.

" girl that's some hoe shit" i chuckled thinking about if i actually did that. Would kentrell really be mad?

" girl so? kentrell a hoe himself, plus boomer black ass already want you" she spoke throwing her hands up in the air.

Hoe card activated**

-1 hour later

As soon as i was done packing all of my stuff i made my way to my momma room and Kennedy's room to tell them bye then i went downstairs to join riah and kennedy as they stood outside waiting for everybody else.

" ya got errthang?" kennedy questioned examining my two duffle bags, I nodded my head taking a seat on the concrete steps.

" okay so... we all ridin in my car wit kd, ben and boomer and then errbody else ridin wit montana" kennedy clearly explainned making me sigh in relief cause i didn't wanna ride with kentrell.

" oh shit dea go my bae" ben yelled running from kentrell's house to my porch hugging up on riah making her smile.

" must be nice" i mumbled.

after they were finished hugging ben looked down at me and squinted his eyes, " is dat Tia? mane ian seen chu since last month" he shouted being dramatic like always.

I smacked my lips along with a soft chuckle, " hey li' ben" i spoke getting up and opening my arms for a hug.

seconds later kd came running over towards me, " say tia, uon got time fa us nomo" he asserted making me feel bad.

" i be workin " i shrugged making him nod.

footsteps could be heard walking through the grass and i looked up and noticed the rest of them. It was beenie, montana, boomer, and kentrell. Everybody greeted each other except me and kentrell of course.

We all went to the car that was assigned to us and got in. In kennedy's car, kd sat in the passenger seat while riah and ben sat in the first row and me and boomer sat in the second row, after a while we headed off making me get real comfortable because i knew this was gonna be a long seven hour ride.

" why you been actin funny?" boomer spoke making me look up from my phone. everybody were having their own conversations so nobody's attention was on us.

" Ian been actin funny, what made you say dat?" i asked raising my left eyebrow.

" cause youn be comin' ova nomo" he replied.

I honestly felt like he was trying to get me to talk about the kentrell situation but i just went along with it.

" maybe ion wanna be bothered" i shrugged.

" why doe?" he chuckled causing me to smack my lips.

who mans is this?

I sighed before patting my weave, " you know why" i mugged, making him laugh like something was funny.

" caus'a kentrell?" he questioned which made me give him a simple nod.

Maybe this was a bad idea of me coming with them anyway. I didn't come to be reminded of kentrell's thot ass, leave him and his bullshit in the past.

-

Too be continued.....

Kentrell & jania