Chapter 93: Everything Nice..

Tia Aaliyah Johnson 

" wassup li' girl, how was work?" My dad asked as soon as I stepped foot in my parents house. 

" it was cool, where liyah at?" I asked before taking my shoes off on the door mat. 

" she up stairs in Tamia room.. Ha boyfriend came by hea and dropped off a whole bunch of shit for you, ion know why" he told me as he skimmed through the channels while he sat comfortably on the couch. 

" who boyfriend? Tamia boyfriend? Beenie?" I asked walking towards the couch where he was located. 

" yeah, it's upstairs in yo old room" he told me. 

I smacked my lips. " what kinda stuff is it?" I asked once again.

" go upstairs and you'll see, damn" he asserted with a attitude, causing me to roll my eyes and proceed upstairs.

" Tamia!" I called out as Walking up the stairs. 

" what girl?!" she called back from her room, down the hall. 

I walked down the hall towards Tamia room and made my way in and saw her and Kennedy on the bed with Kaliyah in the middle of them, wide awake. 

" hey Kaliyahhh, watchu doing?" I cooed walking towards her. 

" girl did you see what Beenie brought over here...bitchhh i almost died" Kennedy cheered as her face lit up. 

" nawl, i ain't see yet. what is it?" I laughed reaching over to pick up Kaliyah. 

" bitch go see, right now. I wanna see yo reaction" Kennedy said standing up along with Tamia. 

" wait holup, yall making me nervous" I chuckled walking slowly over to the door. " nawl holup bitch, close yo eyes cause on my life you gon' flip when you see it" Tamia told me as she reached her palm over to cover my eyes. 

" please make sure I don't hit nothing while i got my baby in my hand" I laughed as I continued to walk with Tamia's hand over my eyes. " i gotchu sis, i gotchu girl" Tamia gigged as both her and Kennedy helped me. 

Seconds later of them struggling to guide me down the hall, we finally made it to my old room. 

Tamia removed her hand " open yo eyes" Tamia instructed me to do and I did just that,  "surprise from the best babydaddy in the whole wide world, bitch you finna be fine as hell" Kennedy yelled out. 

I observed around the room at all of the designer bags and all of the jordan shoe boxes causing me to open my mouth in shock. 

" bitchhh, w-wh-what the hell is this?" I asked looking around at all of the designer. 

" Kentrell got it for you, bitch he did you RIGHT" Tamia told me. 

I squinted my eyes at all of the clothes and shoes. " this gotta go back, like right now" I asserted with a mug on my face. 

" bitch are you crazy?" Tamia insulted. 

" are you stupid?" Kennedy implied. 

" are you fucking dumb? all these clothes" Tamia said as her eyes lit up.