chapter 21: i can be petty too

Man thanks for the 1k votes ❤ I really appreciate it. I just reached it so I decided to update 😘 thanks for all the support guys .

-
next day

tia aaliyah johnson

"hey lil girl whatchu got going on today?" my mom asked walking into my room.

i smiled shaking my head, " nothing what you got going on today?" i asked sitting up in my bed looking at her.

" nothing i was thinking i could spend time with yall since i been working my ass off this whole week" she sighed sitting on the edge of my bed.

i instantly got happy cause this whole summer been boring as fuck without nothing to do.

" okay what you wanna do?" i asked confused cause we weren't familiar with the areas of baton rouge that much.

" maybe we can go to a museum then out to eat, shidd i don't know" she shrugged making me laugh.

" yeah that sounds good" i nodded

" ok get ready, i told mia already" my mom said standing up from the edge of my bed and i nodded standing up as well.

she left out and that's when i began looking for clothes to wear, once i picked out my outfit i turned on my flat irons and waited patiently for them to get hot.

once they did i began straightened my red weave.

-

i walked downstairs into the living room to see my mom and my sister dressed and ready to go.

" damn what took you so long?" tamia asked forgetting my mom was right next to her.

" you betta watch yo got damn mouth" my momma said slapping her upside her head.

she rubbed it and mugged her at the same time.

we all made our way out the house and walked to my mom's truck in the driveway.

" you know we ride on em!" a familiar voice yelled from next door but i didn't bother looking cause i already knew who it was.

" oh there go yall lil friend" my momma said stopping at her truck and looking over next door.

" ma get in the car" i mumbled not wanting kentrell to hear me.

tamia shook her head looking the other way.

"hey kentrell baby" my mom spoke making kentrell turn around and wave.

I sighed getting into the car along with tamia and my mom got in last. " ma stop talking to the opps" tamia spoke from the back seat.

she turned around with this confused look, " what the hell that mean?" she mugged.

" it mean don't talk to him cause we don't mess with him" she rolled her eyes and i nodded agreeing.

" yall don't get along with nobody" my momma said smacking her lips and starting the car.

" because they be having us fucked up" tamia bluntly stated causing me to bust out laughing.

my momma reached back into the back seat and smacked my sister on her thigh. " tamia stop fucking playing wimme" she said pointing at her with her right index finger.

tamia started laughing making momma even more madder, " just cause you 17 don't mean you grown" she shouted while backing out of the driveway and then driving down the road.