chapter 22: all these kisses

Tia aaliyah johnson

" Day so hard, so much stress, Life won't let up, boy just rest, Lay down and let me cover you in all these kisses. So much on your mind it weighs on your head,But baby your worry free in this bed, Go headdd and let me cover you in all these kisses "

I sung the lyrics of tammy rivera's song out loud on the porch while my headphones connected to my phone.

i had the whole house to myself for today cause my mom and tamia were out doing school shopping for tamia.

i honestly wanted to go to a party or something because i was slaying considering i just got a fresh new sew in this morning.

the song then changed through my head phones to no.9 by kentrell so i turned the volume up because this was my shit.

i bobbed my head to the beat until the chorus came on.

" ouuuu right or wronggg, i'll neva salt you downnn, i hope you feel me through this songgg, promise you'll neva leave me 'loneeee" i sang out loud not caring who heard.

" thats yo shit huh?" a voice spoke getting closer and closer

i looked up and seen kentrell which made me instantly stand up and grab all of my belongings to go in the house.

" mane whea you goin?" he asked jogging up the concrete stairs and tugging on my arm making me turn around looking at him like he was crazy.

" why the fuck you touchin me?" i asked rolling my eyes trying to pull away from him.

" lemme say sum" he begged still tugging on my arm

" NO kentrell let me go, damn" I said along with arching my top lip.

" no " he refused still tugging.

after seconds of tugging and pulling i finally gave in, " okay what you want? but can you please let me go" i sighed wishing he'll let me go.

" sit down first" he spoke letting go off my arm.

i rolled my eyes and sat in my previous spot putting my head in my lap sighing.

he then sat down right next to me on the concrete steps.

" mane i jus wanna let you know dat im so.......

i held my hand up stopping him in the middle of his sentence. " kentrell i don't wanna hear that shit" i mugged.

he looked at me with a straight face unsure of what he wanted to say.

" you know what you be doing, but yet you still choose to do it" i shrugged watching him form a salty look on this face.

" so before you come over here tryna talk to me, make sure you know what you wanna say " i added standing up and making my way to the door of my house.

i ain't have time for kentrell's ass

he grabbed my arm stopping me, " let me go!" i yelled pulling my arm back but he was too strong.

" mane you ain listening to me, let me talk" he spoke strongly with his southern accent.

i sighed, " what you gotta say?" i asked placing my other hand on my hip.

he took a long pause before answering my question

" mane i should've neva said that shit, i know i was actin like a lul boi but its just that i neva met nobody like you" he spoke looking at me.

" ain't that's what they all say?" i asked sighing thinking about my ex because he said the same shit.

" i can show you betta then i can tell ya" he spoke licking his lips.

this nigga so corny

" how can you show me t...........

i was cut off by his lips crashing into mine, then he grabbed my hips making me step back into the door making a loud noise. He then slipped his tongue inside my mouth making my eyes widen in shock

he leaned back from the kiss and walked off the porch leaving me in a state in shock.

" ain't this some bullshit" i sighed replaying the event over and over in my head.

-2 hours later

i sat down next to tamia on the couch as we watched wild n out .

" she need to sit her man looking as down" tamia said referring to remy ma.

i laughed making her laugh as well,
" she just wanna stay relevant" i shrugged continuing to watch the episode.

the door bell rung distracting us from the show. Tamia got up from her seat and walked over to the door and answered.

" hey yall" tamia said standing in the doorway, but I couldn't see who she was saying hey to.

" hey bae" the deep voice said and i instantly knew it was beenie. He walked in holding a little boy in his arms.

"hey lil kentrell" i smiled looking at the boy in his hand.

i swear this boy was his twin

" and hey beenie" I greeted standing up and walking over to him, and he waved back.

" let me hold him" I spoke with both my hands out and beenie handed him over to me. i sat back down with the little boy and played with him while tamia and beenie talked.

" aye tia we be right back" tamia said walking towards the stairs with beenie behind her and i nodded.

" aye he might be hungry, take him ova there wit kentrell for me" beenie said before making his way upstairs.

i nodded standing up from the couch and walking towards the door with the boy still in my hands. I made my way out the house and over to kentrell's house.

I haven't seen or spoke to kentrell every since we kissed on the porch today so i hope it don't be awkward or anything.

i knocked on the door and seconds later kentrell answered the door with no shirt on and a pair of balmain jeans with socks.

he instantly laughed as he saw that i had his son, " i see he like you" he laughed reaching for the boy out of my hands.

i nodded smiling

" beenie said he might be hungry so i brought him over" i shrugged.

he nodded, " you coming in?" he asked raising a eyebrow and i shook my head no.

" im okay, i got alot to do tomorrow " i mumbled lying my ass off.

" ight well ima text you" he spoke rapping up the conversation and i nodded turning around and walking back to my house.....

-

This chapter was boring but i said i'll update so whatever....

and im getting hella votes every since i changed my cover ❤ so thanks

And kendell young ass gone be a problem when he get older 😂💯😍