Chapter 34: don't save jania

Before i start this chapter i just wanna say thanks for all of the votes on my last chapter, i really appreciate it... love yall

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

My eyes fluttered open looking at the sunlight that shined through the hotel room. I rolled over groaning until i bumped into another body.

maybe this was riah

I looked down at my clothes and saw that i had on my panties from the previous night and my padded bra from last night as well. Which was weird because i always take showers before i go to sleep.

I stood up and yawned and then noticed wasn't nobody in the room except for me and the person in the bed.

I looked back over at the bed and snatched the covers from the unknown person instantly screaming at my observation.

" boomer! the hell you doin' in hea?!" i yelled watching him turn around in his sleep and then open his eyes slowly.

" guh this my room, whatchu doin' in hea, the fuck" he spat back pulling the covers back on him.

I looked down on the floor and saw a pair of my jeans and my gucci crop top. " boomer please tell me we ain't do nothing" I worried looking back at him as he laid in his same spot on the bed.

" nawl, you came in my room tryna touch on me n shit so montana, beenie and kd left and went ta ya room wit kennedy and riah" he explained looking at me crazy.

" so we didn't do absolutely nothing?" i asked raising a eyebrow .

" nawl mane, gon' somewhea so i can go ta sleep" he snapped turning the opposite way and laying his head on the pillow.

i placed my head over my face and sighed loudly. Im never eating nothing that kennedy or riah offers me AGAIN.

I picked up my jeans that laid on the hotel carpet quickly before anybody walks in.

seconds later i heard a key card being inserted into the door and soon the door flew opened showing kentrell.

fuck..

" aye boomer I.....whet you doin' hea?" he asked cutting from his sentence once he noticed me standing in the middle of the hotel room with only a pair of panties on and a bra.

the sound of flipflops flopping in the hallway could be heard because the door was still opened, " she slept hea duhhh" kennedy spoke appearing in the door way with her hand on her hip.

boomer stood up from the bed and threw his hands up in surrender as he chuckled like something was funny.

kentrell looked at kennedy and then back on me, " farreal?" he asked looking at all three of us.

making only kennedy nod her head as she giggled a little bit.

suddenly kd walked into the room with a pack of oreos in his right hand, " boomer.. do she fuck as good as she look?" he asked curiously making me smack my lips.

kentrell shot kd a death stare before exiting the hotel room.

" see what yall did" i giggled but at the same time I was serious.

" son, did you fuck or not?" kd questioned again, looking dead at boomer.

i walked up to him and knocked his oreos out his hand, making him drop to the ground and pick them up one by one.

" bitch ima virgin" i mugged before sitting on the bed and putting on my shirt.

-hours after