chapter 16: no new friends

Nextday
Tia aaliyah Johnson

The fact that I told Delecia hella personal shit really was hurting me inside.

She could tell anybody and that's what worried me.

" girl get up, lets go shopping. You been in the bed all day, its my birthday " tamia said walking in my room.

" I don't wanna go anywhere" I said as I Continued to lay in the bed.

The hotel was a fail, we didn't even stay for the full three days. We left this morning because nobody was feeling it.

Kennedy then walked into my room behind tamia.

" girl stop thinking about that shit, it happened already. Get over it" Kennedy semi yelled.

I sat up in the bed and looked at her with a mug upon my face.

" how? I should've just stayed away from kentrell's ass in the first place" I yelled making my voice crack.

" oh hell no, its not even his fucking fault!" tamia argued

I put my hands over my face and put my head down.

" fuck Delecia fake ass, she was gone turn on you anyway " Kennedy asserted .

" if I would've just stayed away from him then this would've never happened. " I explained using hand motion.

They both shook there heads in disagreement.

" so you gone miss out on my birthday because of that? " tamia asked along with putting her hand on her hip.

I sighed and put my head down.

" no, just give me a minute to get ready" I muttered and they nodded leaving out of the room.

Buzz buzz

My phone been going off all day and they were all dm messages from kentrell sorry ass.

I wasnt entertaining him nomore, fuck him.

I rolled outta bed and walked over to my makeup desk and turned on my curlers since my weave was still fucked up from getting tossed in the pool yesterday .

I walked over to my dresser and picked out a blue jean skirt since it was hot in BR today and I picked out a white chanel top. I walked over to my closet and looked for shoes to match my outfit, I picked out all white yeezys and decided I was gonna wear a black and white chanel bag.

I wasnt about to miss my sister birthday cause of kentrell's dumb ass.

-
Once I was done getting ready I grabbed about $150 from off my dresser and put it in my purse, along with my phone and lipgloss.

I turned off my room light and proceeded downstairs.

Once I entered the living-room I saw my daddy watching TV on the couch which made me laugh out loud.

" what you doing hea daddy? " I asked walking towards the couch.

" its yo sister birthday duh" he laughed

I laughed and went and sat down next to him.

" where you going?" he asked looking at my outfit.

" to the mall with tamia and Kennedy" I laughed.

" want me to take yall?" he asked holding up his keys and I shook my head.

" its kool, Kennedy can take us " I replied and just on Que Kennedy and tamia walked into the living room fully dressed.