Chapter 86: Big argument

#SundayUpdates

( short chapter) 

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" kentrell" I asked, breaking the silence in the livingroom of my townhouse. 

" yea? I thought you was sleep" He asked from above me as I laid my head on his lap while we both located on my couch. However, kaliyah was sleep in her nursery. 

" no, I got a question" i told him. 

" ask" He mumbled. 

" okay so what if this surgery don't work?...." I asked causing much tension between the both of us. 

" watchu mean? tia you already prepared for this typa situation. My grandma left me and I w-.."

" no I don't mean that" I spoke cutting him off, along with rising up from his lap. 

" watchu mean no? whatchu talm 'bout?" he asked looking at me confusedly. 

I sighed before sliding my hands down my face, " I just feel like if she don't make it, then it ain't no point of me staying here in louisiana. I can't live like this anymore" I told him after throwing my hands up in the air. 

" watchu saying? you leaving? mane that ain't een up fah discussion" he explained chuckling a bit, little did he know, I found nothing funny. 

" kentrell im not laughing, im serious. I feel like ain't shit here for me nomo" I told him. 

He laughed again before standing up from his spot on the couch. " so you basically saying fuck me huh?" he asked looking at me, waiting for an answer. 

" No, i'm not saying that" I told him

" so whatchu sayin? We gotta child mane, you really tweaking onna nigga right now" he told me causing me to sigh. 

" I just can't live here anymore, Everything bad has happened to me down here." I argued. 

He smacked his lips before starring at me. " tia ain't shit bad happened to you until this point!" He told me adding a little base in his voice. 

" watchu mean? my sister got pregnant by yo grown ass friend and yall killed my friend for no reason, she ain't have shit to do with it Kentrell.  YALL KILLED MY FUCKING FRIEND!" I explained getting slightly loud. 

" so this what this about? you moving because we killed yo friend and ha pussy ass brudda. That's what you leaving for, HUH?" he asked getting a little louder. 

I stood up from my spot on the couch and stood toe to toe with him. " you so fucking disrespectful . Let that man rest in peace, DAMN" I yelled back. 

" mane fuck allat, you ain't going no'whea so you might as well get that outcho head" He told me. 

" how you gon' tell me? i'm going back to chicago and ain't shit you can do about it." I argued as I pointed in his face. 

" mane fuck no, you got me fucked up. you think you taking my daughter with you? " he asked me. 

" yeah nigga, she came out this pussy. You either gon' have to come with us or deal with it. PERIOD" I told him before sitting back in my previous spot on the couch. 

" you know what? fuck you tia, you down bad" he asserted making his way to the door causing me to stand up. 

" fuck who? fuck me? kentrell don't even play like that" I told him as I followed behind him. 

"yeah fuck you! I jus' gave you money to keep yo mama alive and now you wanna leave?  fuck you mane!" he asserted getting louder causing me to flinch. 

" alright then, fuck you too then!" I asserted.

" aight then, delete my fuckin number outcho phone." He told as he walked over to the doormat where his shoes were located. 

"don't forget this" I told before taking off the promise ring that gripped my ring finger on my left hand. 

" fuck that ring" He asserted before opening the door then exiting, leaving me all alone . 

-

Okay, sorry it was short but like I said I had a lot to do today so don't kill me......

and plus I gotta watch shameless so I had to make this chapter short asf.... 

and I know yall heard about what happened with nay ( yb's assistant) 

Mannnn all i gotta say is, she dumb and he is too and jania is.... everybody dumb G.

I knew youngboy was having threesome was bitches, I had a feeling but i never said nothing LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣