chapter 29: where are you?

1 week later

Tia Aaliyah johnson

i laid against the headboard of my queen sized bed and scrolled through my newsfeed on facebook. Lately this was something i did 24/7 because i tend to have nothing to do.

tamia's at school, my mom's working, The boys are always on the road doing shows and what not and kennedy been at home in arcadia which was a 3 hour drive. If only i had something to do...

Buzz buzz

The vibration of my phone interrupted my thoughts making me look at the unrecognized number, i answered the phone and placed it up to my ear.

" hello?" i greeted

" hello ms.johnson, i have called to inform you on the interview you did for the CVS pharmacy department" the lady spoke through the phone in a very professional tone.

I sat up in the bed looking forward to what she was going to say next.

" hello and okay" i added back.

" well from the interview that you've did with us, it looks like our team is very interested in having you working in the pharmacy department, when is a okay day for you to start?" the lady spoke back making me smile from ear to ear.

" as soon as possible" i beamed.

" well okay, you can start paid basic training on monday morning at 8:30, scrubs will be acceptable for uniform" she addressed.

" okay thank you so much" i thanked.

" no problem have a great day, goodbye" she rapped up.

" okay you do the same, goodbye" i added hanging up the phone.

-

Tamia nicole Johnson

I sat in the cold waiting room of the baton rouge orthopaedic clinic, waiting for my name to be called.

I was really hoping that the tests that i took were wrong, so i came here to get a positive for sure answer.

" johnson"

the name echoed throughout the room making multiple people look up. I stood up from my chair and grabbed my bookbag and followed the lady who called my last name.

i followed her to this room, it was kinda similar to the room in the doctor's office. I sat on the exam table while she read on her clipboard.

" hello ms. johnson so you are here for a pregnancy test, correct?" she asked looking over the rim of her glasses.

I nodded my head, " yes" i spoke nervously.

" Okay" she replied walking over to the cabniets and opening them pulling out a little plastic cup.

she walked over to me and handed it to me, " take this cup and urinate in it then bring it back to me....The bathroom is straight down the hall then make a left" she explained and i nodded taking the cup out of her hands and walking out of the room.
-

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" hey deseannn" i cooed into the camera towards kentrell.

" dat ain't ma fuckin' name" he asserted mugging me through the camera.

" it is, where you at?" i asked giggling a bit.