Chapter 79: True colors

#sundaychapter ( told yall im updating every sunday 💋) 

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

Waking up in the bungalow to the ocean breeze is amazing if you ask me, but after 11 oclock the whole bungalow sounded similar to a zoo. 

" can yall be quiet, i'm tryna type my paper" tamia asserted as she sat next to me on the couch in the livingroom area. 

" why you typing a paper anyway? you pose to be havin fun " kentrell said as he stood an equal distance from babyjoe as they played catch with a banana in the middle of the room.

" it's due by tonight and it's not gon' get done cause yall keep distracting me" she explained as she rubbed her hands through her hair. 

" take yo ass in the room den" kd shouted all the way from the kitchen part. 

" kd mind yo business, she was talking to kentrell not you" I chimed in as I rolled my eyes, the boys were really getting under my skin and we only been here for three days. 

" tia shutcho hoe ass up mane, she was talking to me cause she said yall , so therefore you should mind yo fuckin biness" he argued back still from the kitchen causing me to stand up from the couch and make my way to the kitchen. 

" kd chill mane, you be takin shit too far" kentrell spoke still playing catch with babyjoe in the livingroom. 

I entered the kitchen and noticed kd fixing himself a sandwich. Luckily he was turned around facing the counter so I snuck behind him and gripped his ear in my right hand. 

" mane get the fuck on tia" he shouted trying to remove my hand from his ear. 

" nawl cause you think it's ok to call me a hoe, bitch" I asserted pulling on his ear causing him to shout in pain. 

" mane let my ear go, KENTRELL! come get yo ghetto ass babymomma" he shouted once more. I then let go of his ear causing him to sigh in relief. 

"im finna start signing restraining order on all of yall, that includes kennedy broke ass too" he shouted as held his hand over his red ear. 

" gon' head do it then bitch, dick ain't that good anyway" kennedy said as she entered the kitchen with a bag of cheetos in her hand. 

I instantly looked at kd and started laughing, " HA, got yo goofy ass" I laughed making my way back to the living to sit in my previous spot on the couch . 

" im done sus, so what's the plans today?" tamia asked as I sat back in the spot next to her. 

" damn that was fast but i don't know, maybe we can go out to eat or something" i suggested shrugging. 

" yeah lets go, lets eat seafood" she agreed with a smile upon her face. It was rare that me and my sister ate seafood because our mom was allergic to it so we weren't allowed to eat it in the house. 

" How yall know that's what we want?" babyjoe questioned still in the middle of the floor playing catch with kentrell. 

" yall can go somewhere else, I really don't care" I shrugged standing up from my spot on the couch. 

"yall petty as a bitch" babyjoe added with a salty look upon his face. 

" nigga youn gotta eat all seafood, they got other shit " kentrell chimed in. 

" please tell his slow ass kentrell, cause this nigga is real life retarded" tamia said causing me to laugh. 

I continued to laugh as I made my way towards chariah and jamiyah's room.