chapter 7: Judging him

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" what's this kickback everybody keep talking about?" tamia said glarring into her phone.

" how you know about it? cause I met this girl and she told me about it" I explained to tamia who laid next to me in my queen sized bed.

" instagram" she replied.

" who's?" I asked unknowingly, because I didn't follow nobody on Instagram from Louisiana except Kennedy.

" beenie" she added .

" who the fuck is that?" I asked lifting my eyebrow.

" 3three" she sighed, its been a week now and I still cant manage to get all of their names right.

Tamia goes over there to see 3three literally everyday and the only time I see them is if they wanna smoke.

" yo, I think I wanna go" tamia said out of the ordinary.

" where?" I asked confused, she looked at me and mugged me..

" the kickback, dumbass" she snapped.

" first of all bitch, you not grown so stop playin with me. Second of all, we dont even know who's gonna be there" I clapped back, sitting up in the bed .

She huffed and puffed

" what about the girl you met? Ain't she gonna be there?" tamia spoke.

I shrugged my shoulders, " im not sure, I can text her" I suggested.

" yea, text her" she said nodding her head.

I then grabbed my phone from off the charger that was beside me on the bed.

I clicked to my contacts and clicked on her name and texted her. It took her about 3 minutes to reply to what I sent her.

When the conversation was done I held up my phone to show Tamia.

" ok, we can go" I inserted.

" should I let Kennedy know even though she live 3 hours away? " I asked Tamia

" should I let Kennedy know even though she live 3 hours away? " I asked Tamia .

She looked at me as if I was crazy.

" nah don't tell her groupie ass nothing" Tamia mugged.

I shook my head, " girl, you starting to get rude as fuck" I mugged as well.

Tamia been acting so much different lately and I don't know why.

" ok whatever, you can tell her" she said standing up from the bed and exiting my room.

I proceeded to unlock my phone and call Kennedy.

-

Tia Aaliyah Johnson