chapter 19: let it all out

Another quick update

Tia aaliyah johnson

" you been cutting yourself again?!" my momma questioned me as she noticed the scratch on my arm from the fight with delecia.

i shook my head mugging her, i hated when she asked me questions like that.

" im just making sure" she shrugged putting her attention back on her food.

i sat at the island in the kitchen scrolling down my instagram waiting for my mom to finish cooking her famous pepper steak and rice.

" why aren't you over kentrell's house? Tamia and Kennedy are over there" she questioned making me frustrated.

I swear she says stuff only to make me mad.

" maybe i don't wanna go over there " i mumbled rolling my eyes, i didn't wanna be bothered with anybody.

' what did you say!?" she asked looking at me giving me the eye

" i said what i said" i replied getting up and exiting the kitchen.

" girl keep playin wimme!" she yelled from the kitchen.

i rolled my eyes leaving out of the house, i needed to get out.

i stepped outside and then the warm whether touched my skin making me smile, it was a really nice day out. i took a seat on the concrete steps

I then heard footsteps approaching the porch and i looked up and seen kd funny looking ass.

" wassup sis, you finally came out of hiding" he laughed sitting next to me.

i rolled my eyes laughing, " hey dumbo" i joked.

" yall gone stop callin me that forreal tho mane" he spoke seriously

I shook my head laughing and then walking up was boomer.

he cracked a smirk, " hey b....

" don't start with that shit boomer" i said stopping him,he laughed coming to sit on the other side of me. " why you so mean to me?" he asked laughing

" cause you use to be mean to me, remember?" i asked looking at him.

" tia that was only one time, we got together after that, remember?" he asked chuckling making kd laugh.

I shook my head, " you not funny, black ass" i insulted and they continued to laugh.

" why you ain't never with kennedy?" i asked looking at kd.

it seemed like they weren't as close anymore.

" she a hoe" kd shrugged making me bust out laughing.

" bitch stop playin wit my cousin, she is not a hoe" i laughed hitting him on his leg.

" i see who she get it from" boomer said trying to throw shade at me.

I looked at him with a blank stare, " you just mad cause i don't want you. get out yo feelings lil baby" i mugged.

and just on cue kennedy walked out of kentrell's house next door.