chapter 44: Growing up

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" gimme a kiss, stop playin" kentrell begged as he pulled my arm.

" No Move, you see im tryna put on my makeup" I yelled moving his face away from my lips.

" so what? I'll take that bullshit back to the store" he threatened.

" kentrell go get yo kids and they mommas so we won't be late" I mugged.

In a few minutes we were suppose to all be arriving at kentrell's show in oakland California "mane I'm tryna fuck, its ok if we late" he bluntly stated in my ear making me blush .

" nah its a hour drive ken. Just wait til we get back " I spoke applying the rest of the fenty on my face that he bought for me as a gift.

" Fuck allat, I'm tryna fuck up yo walk before my show" he mugged turning around and walking out the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror one last time before walking out of the bathroom. " kentrell you ready?" I asked looking at him as he sat on the bed scrolling down his instagram newsfeed.

" kEnTrEl YoU rEaDy" he mocked as he stood up from the bed and walked over to the door indicating he was ready.

" Boy don't play with me, don't get mad cause I won't give you no pussy" I asserted as i rolled my eyes.

He ignored me and opened the door before exiting and I followed behind. Hopefully I didn't stumble because of these heels that I had on but luckily I had a pair of jordans on the tour bus.

-

" damn girl who you think you is?" teelee asked as she eyed me as I stepped on the bus where everybody was located.

I received glares and stares from everybody and mean mugs from starr especially.

" Girl you know I had to show out real quick" I laughed doing a little twirl around as i walked over to a spot next to boomer.

" Hey Tia" Nisha smiled as she waved catching me by surprise making me suddenly wave back and give her a smile.

" Kentrell gon' make yo ass a 4th babymomma tonight" Boomer asked as he eyed my outfit.

I rolled my eyes before looking around the tour bus at all of the mad ass faces of the babymommas except for nisha.

" Is it me or do I smell some hating ass bitches" Tamia asked bluntly as she sat next in the middle of kennedy and kd.

" Nah sus, I smell some too" kennedy petty ass spoke making me giggle under my breath.

" yall some messy mufuckaz, Im finna call me a uber" montana joked.

" shidd me too mane, you hoes bouta start fighting on this bitch" kd laughed as well along with almost half of the bus.

" Won't be no fighting, I came for my kids to spend time with they daddy" starr explained making the whole bus grow silent.

" yeah me too, But if yall wanna throw then we can go outside right now before the bus start moving" Nia proceeded to say making tamia and kennedy thirsty asses stand up.