Chapter 51: I think im.....

Tia Aaliyah Johnson

" YOU DID WHET?" he asked tilting his head waiting for me to answer.

You could hear the rage in his voice which made me more nervous.

" You heard what I s-"

My sentence was cut short from the vomit that escaped my mouth making me drop down to my knees.......

Kentrell jogged over to me and hoovered over me as i laid on the kitchen floor feeling light headed and sick.

" mane fuck wrong witchu?" He asked loudly as he kneeled down to my level on the floor. I shook my head as i wiped the saliva from my mouth.

" whatchu mean nun? tia you betta tell me sum" he shouted making me scrunch up my face because he was too loud.

" kentrell how the fuck am I suppose to know?" I shouted back making him slide his hands down his face.

" mane I know I shoulda left yo ass whea you was at mane" he mumbled as he got up from the floor.

" and bitch i shoulda left you where you was at, The Fuck!" i managed to say because I had little to no more strength left.

The front door then creaked open followed by loud footsteps and seconds later tamia appeared in the doorway of the kitchen.

"what the hell going on?" she asked looking around the kitchen like she had seen a crime scene.

She ran over to me and kneeled down and tried to support me, " kentrell why you not helping her?!" tamia asked as she ran over to the counter to grab a couple of paper towels.

" she disrespectful, ian got time fah ha. I gotta flight inna morning" He mumbled as he exited the kitchen leaving me still on the floor.

"come on, get up" tamia spoke as she tried to pick me up from the cold floor.

And after seconds of trying to get me off the floor I finally got the strength to get up from the floor. " what's wrong witchu tia? you can tell me..." tamia whispered softly so that kentrell wouldn't hear.

" nothing" I mumbled leaning over onto the counter for support.

she sighed, " Okay go next door and go to sleep, I can clean this up" she offered and I nodded my head and proceeded out the door slowly.

-

*beep beep beep*

The sound of my phone alarm woke me up causing me to grow angry. I forget to turn off my alarm clock for today considering I was off from work .

I turned my alarm off and noticed the time was 10:30 am in the morning making me sigh.

I rolled outta bed and slipped on my puma slides before exiting my room and going to the bathroom which was down the hall.

I did a 40 minute clean up before going back to my room and putting on some joggers with a random shirt and some all white ones. I decided to take a picture because I always looked my best in the mornings.

After taking a couple, I picked the cutest one and then posted it on instagram.