Chapter 10; Dinner

Johnny's POV

When I pulled up to my home, I parked the car. Lauren and Mackenzie help me take the bags inside and upstairs.

"Just, set them in front of my room, I'll take care of the rest," I say.

"You sure? We can help you put away your clothes," Mackenzie asked.

I nodded, "I don't like people in my room."

"I go in there all the time though," Lauren states.

"That's because you barge in all the time," I countered.

Lauren rolls her eyes and laughs. "You know we're just going to walk in either way," Lauren stated.

I looked at her and nodded, "very well. You may enter my room, however don't touch anything, especially on my desk," I warned.

They nodded and opened my door. I follow behind them with the rest of my bags and place everything on my bed.

"Okay, let's start getting all this away," Mackenzie states.

They began to take the clothes out of the bags and hang them up in my closet randomly. Being particularly bothered by this, I go and reorganizing it.

Long sleeve button ups, long sleeve shirts, short sleeve button ups, short sleeve shirts, jeans, nice pants, and shorts.

I put my clothes in the correct drawers and organize my shoes in alphabetical order by brands.

Adidas, Converse, DC shoes, Doc Martins, Nike, Supra, Timberlands, Toms, Valado and Vans.

They bought me more than I needed. Once everything was organized the way I like it. I turned and they gave me an odd look.

"You're like a robot I swear!" Lauren exclaimed.

"I like things a certain way. Don't you?" I question.

"Not everything," Lauren scoffed.

"Well, you overstayed your welcome in my room. Now if you would please exit that'd be greatly appreciated," I say.

Lauren rolls her eyes and Mackenzie just nods. They both exit my room, I follow them to the door. I held in to the door as they passed by and exited.

"Do you need a ride home?"

Mackenzie shakes her head, "I'm just going to sleep here tonight," she responds.

I nodded and closed my door. I laid on top of my bed. I ran my hands through my newly cut hair and groaned.

I hate change. However, I didn't have the heart to tell them I don't want any of this.

-

Most of the day I didn't do much. I just did my research while my sisters and Mackenzie were in the pool. I know because I heard the music blasting and the splashing of the water.

Now I must get ready for this dinner. Since I showered earlier, I just decided to change and attempt to do my hair.

There's a knock at my door. I walk over and answer, seeing Mackenzie on the other side.

"Hey, I just need a towel to dry my hair," Mackenzie smiled.

I nodded and let her enter my room. I go into the bathroom and grab a towel for her. When I exit I handed to her.

"Here you go," I say.

"Thanks. Hey do you need help with picking out your outfit?" Mackenzie asked.

"Quite possibly," I responded.

She laughs and gives a weak smile, "I'm going to take that as a yes. Now come on," Mackenzie said.