Epilogue

In the brain, located in the cerebrum and underneath in the cerebellum, connected to the brainstem is a grayish-pink tissue. The tissue is called Grey Matter.

It is a big part of the brain. Controlling many things, such as emotions and self control. It is a big part of what makes you who you are.

For a big part of my life, I thought I knew who I was. I was structured, liking things a specific way, and needing to know. Wanting to know. Liking to know.

Knowing was a big part of me. I needed to know everything. I despised not knowing, it made me feel uncomfortable. Not knowing something bothered me. I was so structured in a way that if one thing was out of place I would lose it.

However, I didn't know the impact everyone would have on me. I didn't know I'd fall in love or make friends.

They taught me more about life when I thought I had it figured out. I experienced things that I would've never experienced if it wasn't for them.

You see, not knowing is apart of life. I'm not going to know the future. I don't know if I'll be with Mackenzie forever. I don't know if I'll talk to the squad forever. I don't know if I'll continue working with Dr. Miller forever. I don't know anything in the future.

All I know is the present is the present. And the present is a present. The past is history, tomorrow is a mystery. But, now the present. In this very moment, is the present. You need to live it out as much as you can.

Once it's gone. You can't get it back. Therefore you must live it out.

I didn't. But, that was before I met her. She was the piece I needed in my life. That made all the difference.

As Forrest Gump once said "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."

I was lucky. The box of chocolates I got made all the difference.

---- the end ----

That's it everyone. This is the end of Grey Matter.

I hope everybody enjoyed it. I had a hella great time writing it. Definitely one of my favorite stories I've written.

I'm attempting to write more stories but it seems my time here as a wattpad writer is slowly coming to an end being that I'm having a very hard time writing stories (although I don't have a problem coming up with them lol). But, I promise you guys I'll do everything I can to write some more stories.

Anyways I really hope you guys enjoyed this story. Comment and vote for the last time and go check out One Last Time and my newest story Open When, both of which have been updated with a new chapter btw.

Bye loves xoxo