Chapter 14; Not the Same

Mackenzie's POV

John drove me home around 10:30. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay with them. It may seem like I have everything I wanted. But, I don't. Well I do, but, the one thing I want the most is parents.

I enter my house and already hear the tv blasting. I sighed knowing Greg is home. Mom is probably home too she's probably sleeping. Or she's working late as usual.

The expect me to be someone I'm not. They expect me to a successful businesswoman. They expect me to be just like Maddie when she was my age. I'm not Maddie though.

Maddie wants to be a attorney. However I have no clue what I want to remotely be. I don't even know who I am. Besides the party girl I am on Friday's and the weekends over the school year.

I may be a pretty decent student A's and B's sometimes an occasional C. I don't know what I want to be in life. I've been back and forth so many times I don't know what I want to be.

I can become an Architect, a Chemical Engineer, I can be anything I want to be. I just don't know what it is.

"Mackenzie! Are you home?!" Greg hollers from the living room.

I sighed and entered the room, "yes."

"G-go get me a beer," Greg slurs, burping at the end.

I nodded and got him a beer, making sure I opened it too. I handed it to him and he happily takes it.

I walk off to my room and close the door making sure it's locked.

It's not that Greg is an alcoholic 24/7, he does it when he's stressed. Which is a lot so, he kind of is an alcoholic now. He has a good job and everything and he's a nice guy. Just when he drinks he can lash out.

I try to stay out of the house because of this. Sometimes though when they're not here, I party here.

I change into booty shorts and an oversized sweater. I walk to my desk and pick up a pencil. I started to draw in my sketch book.

I drew different things until I heard a knock on my window. I turn and see Brandon. I get up and open my window and let him in.

"Hey babe," Brandon smiled.

"Hey," I say letting him in.

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back and walk back to my desk and continue drawing.

Brandon came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Kissing my cheek multiple times and moving down to my neck.

"So babe what do you say? One time?" Brandon asked, spinning my chair around.

He pulls me up and we start to make out. I fell onto my bed and things got more intense. His hand slipped up my shirt and unhooked my bra. Brandon slips it off and tosses it to the side

He then takes off his shirt and mine as well. He starts to kiss my neck. Leaving a trail of kisses down to my stomach and unbuttons my jeans, sliding them off. He takes his jeans off as well just leaving us in our underwear.

"Let's do this babe," Brandon whispered. "Let me show you how much I love you."

He removes his boxers and my Victoria Secret underwear. He smiled once more and kisses me. Then proceeding to put a condom on the next two and half hours were some of the best in my life.

-

I wake up early the next morning. Remember Brandon left a little after 1:30.

I rolled over and picked up my phone. I texted my group chat with the girls.

Mack😘🌹💋: girl! Come over now!
Annie girl💅🏼🐴: why what's up?
Brynnyboo😘: is everything okay?
Mack😘🌹💋: I just need to talk now hurry up!
Lauren🙈🌹: okay we're on our way

With that done I get out of bed and go to my bathroom. Turning on the shower and removing my clothing. I enter and wash my hair with my green apple scented shampoo and conditioner.

I wash that out of my hair. Then continue to wash my body with whatever bath and body works body gel I have.

After some minutes I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around my hair and another around my hair.

I exit the shower and enter my room. Choosing maroon shorts, a black knotted T-shirt, and maroon high top Vans as my outfit. I put it on and hang up my towels. I do my hair and leave my face bare without any makeup.

By the time I finished the girls have arrived at my house and are perched at the foot of my bed.

"So what did you need?" Lauren asked.

"Relationship advice," I say simply, sitting next to them.

"Why can't you ask Maddie?" Brynn asked.

"Because, I need to explain stuff and if I say any of this to Maddie she'll be mad and or upset about me having sex because it's Maddie."

They nodded understanding that Maddie would actually flip shit if she finds out I'm having sex.

"So what's up?" Annie questioned.

"It's with me and Brandon. He snuck in last night and well obviously we had sex. But, it... I-"

"Did you not like it? Because of you didn't and you never did... well, you know we support you," Brynn interrupts.

I'm taken back for a moment. "What?! No! Brynn I'm not a lesbian, I like guys. I like dick. And I did like it but, not as much as I would've liked," I explain.

"What do you mean?" Lauren questioned.

"I mean like, there wasn't anything really special. Even when we kissed. I didn't feel anything that much," I explained.

"Maybe, you're just losing feelings for Brandon. You spend a lot of time with him, so you probably need some time away," Annie suggests.

I shrugged and leaned back, "I have no idea. You're probably right though Annie. I'll see if that's it. Anyways, you girls want to go out?"

They nodded and we got up. I grabbed my phone and my bag.

As we got in the car my mind raced of all the possibilities why it wasn't the same.

So guys here's the chapter I hope you liked it. I can't believe how fast we're getting our goals.

Anyhow the goal is 85 votes and 40 comments.

You think you can do it?

Anyways happy New Years. I hope you had or are having a great one. I still haven't celebrated yet so it's going to be fun.

Anyhow, new story will be up at midnight so get ready for that. Also Run is ending today soon so go check it out!

Anyways I have to go bye loves xoxo