Chapter 30; Day 2

Johnny's POV

I wake up early. It's only 7:10, I reluctantly shared a bed with Mackenzie. I still feel uncomfortable with sharing a bed and everything. It's just, the way I'm going to be for awhile I presume.

I get out of bed quietly. I walk over to my backpack and open it up. Taking everything out, I sit on the floor and start logging on. I start typing away and doing my research for the day.

My eyes scan the screen and take the information, transporting it to paper. I was in a trance. This happens almost every time I do my research, I'm in this sort of trance and I don't pay attention to my surroundings.

I was soon startled after some time. I look next to me and see Mackenzie sitting there. She must've just woken up because she's still wearing her pajamas and her hair is in a messy bun.

"What are you doing?" Kenzie asked.

"Just some research. That's all," I shrugged.

She gives me a weak smile and takes everything away from me. She puts it back in my bag and moves my bag on top of the bed. Then she sits back down next to me.

"This weekend is for us to have fun. Just unwind a bit sweetie," Mackenzie states.

"You tend to forget I am very high strung and I am not properly wired to unwind. It's basically impossible for me to do so."

She giggles and grabs hold of my hand, "you've done it before. You just don't realize it," she whispered.

She stands up and pulls me up with her. "Let's go get some breakfast," Kenzie suggests.

I nod and we both walk downstairs together. When we enter the kitchen, the only people awake are Lauren, Brynn and Annie. None of the guys are here.

"Good morning," Annie chirped.

"Morning boo," Mackenzie says, hugging the girls.

I just stood in the back awkwardly. I take a seat at the island and just listen to them talking. What they plan to do today.

"We should do the beach then a bit of the pier," Brynn suggested.

"Ya totally. The pier is so much fun," Lauren agrees.

"We need to wake up the boys soon if we want to get going at some point today," Mackenzie stated.

"Let's eat first. Then we wake them up," Annie states.

They girls nodded and laughed. Getting out different breakfast items. Pop tarts, cereal, oatmeal etc.

"John would you like something?" Brynn offered.

"I'll take a pop tart please," I say.

Lauren passes me one and I take it gratefully. While they did their things, all I could think about was, what was I going to do today. I still greatly dislike the beach, and I'm not one for any sort of athletic activity.

-

"Christ!" I muttered, as a beach ball hit me in the head.

This is the the fifth time it's happened. I can't help it though. My athletic skills aren't the greatest. My hand eye coordination is terrible and well, I'm just not one for sports.

"You good John?" Carson asked.

I nodded tossing him the ball. "As I said before, I am not the one for sports."

"Dude, you can do it. You're just over thinking it," Hayden says.

"Ya, John, all you have to do is watch where the ball is going, and follow it," Jacob explained.

I sighed, "I'll try it."

Knowing perfectly well I wasn't going to catch it. I try again. Moving back as the ball is being thrown, I follow the instructions Jacob had given me.

Watch where the ball is going and follow it.

I followed the ball and opened my arms to catch it. To my surprise, I do. I look up with my mouth ajar. Stunned that it worked.

"Yes!" We exclaimed.

"Why are you shouting?" Lauren whined.

"John finally caught the ball!" Carson exclaimed.

"Congrats John," Brynn and Annie smiled.

"Hey, congrats babe," Mackenzie smiled, kissing my cheek.

I smiled weakly at her. Maybe all of this isn't so bad. Maybe having everyone in my life isn't all that bad for me.

I mean, I just learned how to catch a freaking ball. It took seventeen years but I got there. Maybe they aren't that bad.

Hey guys sorry for a crappy chapter.

Anyhow it feels like forever since I last talked to y'all. Anyways, as you know this is most likely my last year writing.

Whatever stories I have done and ready to publish I'll publish whichever ones I don't I'll possibly give away.

I deleted most of my old ideas due to the fact that I won't have time, no inspiration to write or I just thought it was a dumb idea in the first place.

I talk to some of my fellow writers and they know who they are and they'll tell you I want to try to get three more stories written. I want this because I feel like they'll have hella good potential and will do good and I feel confident. I was confident about One Last Time but lowkey feel like nobody like it and it was a waste of I think it was like six months of my life writing.

Anyways, only a few chapters left of this story then it's off to the next story. I hope you guys are excited.

I'll try to make my stories last. But I can't make any promises.

If you want to know why I'm going to stop (which I know I will here crap about later), is because I'm currently in my last two weeks of my junior year in high school. I will be a senior next year therefore I will be busy trying to get into college and what not. The other reason is because I don't have that much inspiration or energy to write anymore. I don't feel like it and honestly this fandom is so dead like holy crap. Plus I have better things to do at sixteen than obsess over 14/15 year olds love lives.

So that's it. Don't hate it's just what I feel I need to do at this point in my life.

Thanks for the support. It's not the end yet but thank you for everything.

Bye loves xoxo

Bandkid2001