Chapter 26; Egg

Johnny's POV

"What the hell are we doing?" Nia asked.

We were walking down the street. The guys and I have bags filled with spray paint and eggs. We haven't exactly told the girls what we plan to do.

"What are we doing?" Mackenzie asked.

We looked over at the girls and started laughing. "We're getting revenge," Carson said, evilly.

With that the same smile plastered on all of us. Knowing exactly who we're getting revenge on. We walked through town, talking. This time, when they talked. I actually listened.

"So what'd you boys get?" Maddie asked.

"Well, if you must ask, we got nearly twelve dozen eggs, a shit load of cling wrap, three fish as well as a bottle of spray paint," Carson explained.

"What's all that stuff for?" Kendall asked.

"Well, Brandon always leaves his car unlocked, so, we are going to put the fish in there, close it up, and wrap the cling wrap all around the car. Lastly spray painting our initials and whatever else we feel on it," Jacob smiled evilly.

"I like, let me spray paint first," Mackenzie insisted.

"Of course," I say.

We all grinned and make our way to Brandon's house. Even though it is on the opposite side of town, it was nice to walk there. It gave us more time to talk and plot.

When we finally get to his house, we look at each other and smiled evilly. We approached his red Scion iA and opened the door.

Handing Carson the fish, he placed it inside. Two under the seats and one in the glove compartment. Once that was done, I decided to add a few eggs inside on the seats.

We closed the door and got out the cling wrap. We got all around the car and passed the roll to each other until it ran out. We did several more until it was completely covered in it, and you knew for certain it was going to be difficult to get off.

"Pass the spray paint," Mackenzie whispered.

I handed it to her, she shook it and opened the top. Hesitating for a moment, she starts to paint.

She writes out PRICK in the blue substance and hands it to me. I smiled weakly and looked at the side of the car.

I crouched down and wrote DICK in big letters on the side.

We each got a turn to write something, now it was time to egg. We stood back from the house and we each got a carton of eggs.

Picking one up in our hands we all had the same look on our face.

"Three... two... one fire!" Hayden says.

We start throwing the eggs. It hits windows, doors, cars etc. anywhere it could hit. They hit. Once we ran out, we throw away the evidence in a neighbors garbage can.

"It's missing something," I mumbled.

"I know but what?" Hayden questioned.

I looked down and see two rocks. Hayden obviously sees it too. "Thinking what I'm thinking?"

He nodded smiling, picking up both rocks. Handing one to me, we throw them together. Shattering the window of Brandon's car.

Everyone gasped as the alarm starts to go off.

"Okay time to run!" Carson shouts.

With that said, it sent us running down the street. All at different paces, we just run as fast as we could until we finally stopped.

We were right outside a Walmart. We took a small break to catch our breaths.

"Well, since we're out and we're already doing crazy shit, I say we do some more," Hayden suggested.

He grabs a wagon and Annie jumps in. He starts to run and push Annie in the cart. We laughed and decided to join in.

"John, move faster!" Mackenzie laughed.

"I'll try. You forget I am not athletic," I state pushing harder and running faster.

She laughs and puts her arms out. She was smiling. I could tell. It was probably a genuine one too, probably the first in a while.

We ended up pushing the carts down to beach, which, wasn't far from where we were.

"We should go to the pool instead, less sand," Brynn stated.

The guys and I looked at each other and nodded. Pushing the wagons again. It took us twenty minutes but we got there.

We picked the lock and went in, bringing the wagons with us, we pushed the girls into the pool, while they were in the wagon. We jumped in moments later.

"Oh you're so going to get it," Annie laughed.

I grabbed Mackenzie and we both got out of the water, just to jump back in it again. This time when we were under water, we were there for awhile.

We looked at each other and smiled. Leaning in we kissed. It felt so good. Amazing actually.

We rose above the surface and smiled.

I was happy. She makes me happy. I know I make her happy too. We both changed each other for the better. It was nice.

Hey guys so it's been awhile since I've talked to you and I wanted to let you know on some things.

I've been doing some thinking and I think my writing career is coming to an end this year.

I have ideas for stories but I don't have the motivation to write. I'm too tired and too busy with me becoming a senior later this year I'm going to have a lot on my plate and plus, I need to move on.

I'm going to go to college soon (hopefully out of state) and I need to look at my options.

Thank you guys though for everything. I will let you know when my final book will come out.

Thanks for understanding.

Bye loves xoxo