You Decide!

Hey guys so I want your opinion!

There's a few things I've been thinking about and me being the indecisive fucker I am can't decide.

The first think I need help to decide is what story I should attempt to write.

These are the many options:

Dear John- John Orlando is in the military and is stationed in town where seventeen year old Mackenzie ziegler lives. When the two meet their love is strong, but when it comes time he needs to leave, what comes between them?

Hate List- after years of hate, torture and bullying, John Orlando has had enough. Everyone at St. Peterson High School will regret it.

Perks of Being a Wallflower- after a terrible accident leaving him paralyzed from the waist down, John Orlando is back to school and finds it hard until Mackenzie ziegler comes to the rescue.

Counting Down the Days- Mackenzie ziegler has been sick for years. Now in her last stages of cancer, she counts down the days she has left.

Saturday detention- inspired by the 1984 critically acclaimed movie The Breakfast Club, five teens, Saturday morning detention.

Nicotine- Mackenzie ziegler, the teachers pet is assigned to tutor John Orlando, the bad boy. She swears to herself she would never fall for John Orlando. But what happens when she becomes addicted?

The Voices- what happens when Mackenzie develops schizophrenia and nobody notices the signs. Will it be too late?

Confessions- Mackenzie becomes pregnant at 16 (new version of Little Feet)

The Pieces Left Behind- inspired by 13 Reasons Why. After Mackenzie Ziegler kills herself, the whole school is distraught about it. But what happens when a box of tapes arrives at Johnny Orlando's door?

Those are all of the stories. Vote on your favorite one. And these are all of my ideas so if anyone takes an idea and calls it their own we are going have some problems.

The next opinion needed is for my profile picture and cover picture.

I have some ideas here