Chapter 32: Hospital

Mackenzie's POV

Johnny tumbled over the car. It was clear that he was unconscious. We run over to go check on him.

"I'm calling nine-one-one," Maddie says.

We squat down next to him, Lauren checking for his pulse. Me, just sobbing hysterically and holding his hand.

"He's alive," Lauren announces, finding his pulse.

"The fuck is wrong with his leg?" Brandon questions.

We take a quick glance and see it's almost backwards. I quickly turn my head the other way. Closing my eyes, trying to forget what I had just saw.

"This is all your fault you prick," Carson shouts, shoving Brandon.

"I wanted Mackenzie back. I didn't plan for this to happen," Brandon defended.

"Ya well it did. You've done enough damage so just fucking leave," Hayden says.

"Does this mean I get Mackenzie back?" Brandon questions.

I stand up and look at him angrily. I punch him in the nose, "that's for Johnny!" I shout, punching him in the nose again, "that's for me!" I shout, finally kneeing him in the balls. He crouched down, placing his hands in the area groaning. "And that's for being an insensitive dick."

He looks up through the pain and groans. Managing to get up he goes to his car and leaves. Minutes later the ambulance comes.

"What happened here?" The female paramedic asked, taking out the stretcher.

"There was a small argument that happened inside, so our friend John here walked out to get to his car. When he walked onto the street a car came and hit him. He went tumbling over the top, and he's unconscious," Nia explained.

They placed a neck brace on him and got him on to the stretcher.

"What was the argument about?" She asked.

"He thought I was cheating on him with my ex boyfriend. But, I wasn't. That's why he left," I explain.

She nods and loads John onto the ambulance. "Anyone want to ride? Only two people can come."

Lauren and I nodded and got in the back with them. Everyone else got their keys and got in their cars. Going to meet us at the hospital.

When we were in the back, I watched the paramedic put in an IV, and place a breathing mask on John's face. While Lauren informed her family about what happened.

"Lauren I'm sorry," I muttered. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Lauren looks at me and hugs me tightly. I'm shaking so bad that this is helping me. Laying my head on her shoulder, I try my best not to cry.

"It's fine. It's not your fault it's Brandon's," Lauren says. "My family is going to meet us at the hospital."

I nodded and closed my eyes. Praying in my head, that John was okay.

We pulled up to the hospital and they rushed Johnny inside. We had to be sat in the waiting room with everyone else. I take a seat next to Maddie and she wraps her arms around me.

"Hey, it's fine. He'll be okay," Maddie whispers.

I nodded, hoping that she's right.

"Kids?"

We look up and see the rest of the Orlando's. Lauren and I run up to them and give them hugs.

"Meredith, Dale, I'm so sorry," I apologize.

"Sweetie it's okay, Lauren told us it wasn't your fault," Meredith comforts.

"Do you know what's going on?" Madison asks.

We shake our heads. "We pulled up and they just rushed him in. We haven't heard anything yet," Lauren explains.

They nodded and we sit down. Waiting anxiously for the doctor to come out. Five minutes pass, then ten, then fifteen and so on.

After waiting a good two hours, the doctor finally comes out.

"John Orlando's family?"

We stand up and walk over. "How is he?" Dale asked.

"He's doing fine. He's really lucky though, just a broken leg and concussion," the doctor explains.

"Can we see him?" Darian asked.

The doctor nodded and lead us to his room. Which wasn't so far from the lobby.

"There is one thing for you to know," the doctor begins.

Right when I see John, he's awake, sitting up in his bed. Looking around, and up at the tv mounted on the wall.

I run over happily and give him a hug.

"Thank god you're okay! I'm so sorry sweetie, please, I love you John. Just you and only you. Brandon is a prick, who doesn't mean anything to me. You mean the absolute world to me and I don't know what I'd do without you. Please John, please forgive me," I begged pouring my heart out.

He doesn't say anything for a minute. Which makes me worried he's going to say no. But, I see a questioning look on his face. Which is a sign. I'm not sure whether it's good or bad but, it's a sign.

"Who are you?" John asked.

Oh shit

Hey guys so there are only four chapters left! Can't believe it guys.

Anyways, today was a weird day for me. I had surgery but I'm okay don't worry. Then I'm texting someone and he's going to hook me up with some stuff and a vape pen so I'm like fucking lit. And we kind of have something going on so it's been a good day.

Anyways keeping this short bc I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep.

Bye loves xoxo