Ch-4 First Friend 1

Tsuna's Pov

Sora 27 Just log in

Dino45: Sora-chan...🤗

Sora27: What is it Dino-kun?

Dino45: I need you to do something for me, can you gave the files of  Varia's Famiglia?

Sora27: How much?

Dino45: 76 million.

Sora27: Ok.

****then sora27 gave the files of Varia***

Dino45: thank you, the money is already in your account. Its save in. But ah... Theres also something what I want.

Sora27: What?

Dino45: Your Identity.

Sora27: I can't you idiot. Thank you for the money bye...

Sora27 log out!

I just sigh looking at my loptop before I close it, Its 4:00 am in the morning. I need to wake up early so I could go to school early too.

I look at my back and what I saw was not shocking at all. Alaude-nii, Melon-nii, and an octopus red head are certainly fighting. Asarichan-nii is stoping them. Knuckle-nii is being knuckle-nii and Lampo just sleeping in the floor that was got annoyed because they were too loud and Lastly... Wait where is Giotto-nii.

"If your looking for me Tsuna I'm here" Giotto said as he hug me from the back. I felt his warm hug again and smile at him. "You work pretty late Tsuna, how about skipping school?" Giotto said.

I shock my head and got my note pad. [Its ok, I'm fine] as I show to him with a happy smile written in my face. Giotto-nii just sighed and start to hug me again.

"Wahh... Tsuna your so cute.... Cute as ever." Giotto-nii said while hugging me like his teddy bear.

Then he got a slap from G. "Primo, Tsuna is not your personal teddy bear so let go of him" G yelled.

"No, he his mine" Giotto-nii said as he was holding me tight.

"Nufufufu~ then I could just make an illusion of tsuna then you could do anything you want." Deamon said.

"No way, Melon's illusion is not great. I want my real Tsuna." Gio-nii said while hugging me tight. I slap Gio-nii's head and he let go of me.

He fake cry saying "Ah... my great-great-great- 10time great son hates me wah..." He said crying like a baby.

[I'm sorry Gio-nii, I need to go to school] I show him what I wrote.

Then he was slap by G and Lampo in the head again. "Hey, what the heck did you do that for!?" Gio-nii yelled.

"Are you an Idiot!? Tsuna said he needs to go to school ok?" G said.

"Your too loud, I can't sleep" Lampo said.

Then I stand up and excuse my self leaving them there. I was taking a bath now. Then I saw something in the bathroom, a mirror, then I saw my reflection

I hate my self thats what I said to self, I can still see the wounds, scar, and stitches in my body.

But then I shake it off and hurry put my uniform and went down stair. I prepare two bento's for me and the skylark at Namimory High School. Currently I'm a junior. As I get to school I went to my desk and immediately fell asleep, why? Because as Sora27 the world greatest hacker I work all night and I can't sleep either cause Alaude, G, and Me- I mean deamon-nii always fight and loud so how can I sleep?

I sleep until the bell ring. Class went smooth, It was boring at it was though. But its boring anyway.

***Skip to Lunch***

I was eating my bento that I made my self peacefully when suddently my Intuition tell me that a certain skylark is coming. He then open the door and sit beside me.

"Here's your bento. Hibari-sempai" I gave it to him. "Hn" Is the only way he could say and eat the bento that I made peacefully.

------------------------------------------

Hibari's Pov

I was always sleeping always peacefully at the rooftop of our school, I don't want anybody will disturb me or I'll
bite them to death. 

At first I was suppose to be alone when a certain someone just came in and eating his lunch alone. I don't mind at all beside he doesn't bother me and his humming is like an angel that can make you sleep. But I also notice that his neck is full of bruises and wounds and some are old cuts. "did this herbivore did something?" I thought.

One day he was eating his lunch peacefully and I realize that a certain someone that exactly look like him went to the roof and start to bully him together with his friends. I can't just stand here and watch.

"For disturbing the peace and for stilling people's lunch. I shall bite you to death" Then all of them run as fast as they can except for a certain someone. He stand up and bow to me.

"I'm sorry Hibari-sempai for disturbing the peace. I really did not want this to happen" He said.

"Hn, its ok-" My words was cut by the growl of my tummy. I really don't eat lunch I usually just sleep and everything will be fine.

"As a repayment Hibari-sempai pls take my Lunch instead. Hope you like it." He said while handling me his bento. I was gonna refuse but I was hungry so I eat his lunch.

The first bite of his bento I was surprise on how good it is, I literary froze. "Is everything ok? Hibari-sempai? Don't you-" I cut his words by saying "Its good" .

To tell you the truth I literary finish his lunch. "Thank you Herbivore" I said to him. "No, Hibari-Sempai, thank you for not bitting me to death. But ah.. I could bring you some more if you like?" He said. "Hn" is the only thing I could say, then he smile. I never saw his Angelic smile, his Cute.

"Ah.. What's your name?" I ask him.

"Sawada, Sawada Tsunayoshi, but you can call me Tsuna or Herbivore just what you call me" He said while smiling. Is he a Sawada? I never though of that. "The guy who came earlier, Is he your brother?" I ask.

He nodded indicating as a yes. "Then why did he hurt you?" I ask again. He look down and I start to get a feeling of loneliness and sadness on his eyes. I touch his hair and say "Its ok, its ok if you don't wanna tell me." I said to him. Touching his hair makes me feel calm, make me feel that I'm with peace. Is he a sky? a sky that is so peaceful?

"Hn, Hibari-sempai, but soon or later I'll tell **cough,cough** " He didn't continue what his say cause he was coughing like he has a dry throat. He then get his note pad and I realize he wrote something.

[Sorry, I don't talk too much... My throat hurts when I talk too much. I'm really, really sorry Hibari-Sempai] he wrote.

"Hn" is the only word escape from my mouth.

---------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😉