Ch-9 The Visitor

Nana was cooking happily a breakfast for his only son Ieyoshi. She was smiling and being happy seens she's imagining the torture of hell on what she did yo Tsuna.

She went to the room of Ieyoshi first."Iey-kun, wake up. Your going to be late again". Nana said.

"Yes, mom." Ieyoshi said happily.

Then he went down stair to eat breakfast with his beloved mother. Ieyoshi, from the moment he open his eyes in that accident he didn't remember a single thing thats why Iemitsu and Nana gave him a fake memory, they tell that his younger brother was a mistake and useless. That Ieyoshi can do anything what he wants to Tsuna.

But deep inside of Ieyoshi, he had a soft spot for Tsuna, he only bullied him in the school with his friends and take his lunch, but not to the point he will kill Tsuna just like what his parents have done.

But still he hurt Tsuna, but sometimes he felt guilty. Guilty and frustrated on why O why he did that to Tsuna. Ieyoshi has a lot of question in his mind, like:

Is Tsuna a mistake really?
But why does he look like me?
Why does mom and dad hate him that much?

And lot of other question that remain unanswer, because everytime he ask that to his parents they won't answer, they will just be angry and hurt Tsuna so he stop questioning.

After Ieyoshi was done, he suddently run for his life to the school cause he know that a certain skylark will bite him to death if his late. Surprisingly, when he reach the gate and his already 15 minutes late Hibari was nowhere to be found.

As reach his classroom his teacher just let him in seens he was so cute,and idol, an athlete, and a top student. He also notice that Tsuna is nowhere to be found. "Maybe his late too" Ieyoshi thought.

Back at the house, Nana receive a call from Iemitsu that a certain someone is coming to train Ieyoshi as there future boss of Vongola Famiglia. Nana was already cleaning the house and make sure everything is perfect.

Back at the school, It was Lunch time but still no sign of Tsuna so Ieyoshi went to the rooftop and check If Tsuna is there. He always stole Tsuna's lunch because its delicious, even a fancy restaurant can't even compare to that food. He also wonder why Tsuna cook so delicious...

But it was no luck, he didn't found any even the perfect demon was not there. And he also wonder why O why the perfect demon had friends with Dame-Tsuna.

As for Tsuna and Kyoya, they were asleep for entire day. Its already 3:46pm when those two wake up.
"Ah... I miss my whole class" Tsuna said, "I'm soo..Sorry Hi- Kyoya" Tsuna said as he bow in front of Kyoya.

"Its fine, I also sleep well anyway" Kyoya said.

"Want to eat? I still have my bento. I bet your hungry seens we have been sleeping the whole day." Tsuna said while handling the bento box for Kyoya.

"Hn". Then they eat peacefully, after they were done. They say there goodbye and Tsuna went home. But before he could go home he look at the tree beside there house, he felt that someone is watching, as he was approaching the tree he stop and shrug it away seens he think that it was nothing.

He then went in to the house and straight to his room. "His Intuition is strong? Is that Ieyoshi?" A certain someone thought.

As Ieyoshi got home," I'm home mom" He said, "Welcome home Iey-kun" Nana said with a smile. Then Nana tell Ieyoshi that there will be a certain tutor to come here. Ieyoshi insist, he don't need a tutor.

"The hell he don't need a tutor? His Intuition is sucks, he didn't even recognize me. His not suitable for the boss. But 'that' boy was interesting. Baka-mistu gave a stupid wrong information. He didn't mention that he has two son." A certain someone think.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 🙂🙂