Chapter 16

3rd Person's Pov.

Early in the morning the Ghost are worried because there precious Tsuna din't come home.

"Nufufufu~ this is the second night Tsuna didn't go home." Deamon said.

"Ah, I wonder what happen?" Alaude said with a worried.

"I'm worried to the EXTREME" Knuckle said.

"Yare, yare. Looks like someone is having a good day." As lambo walk inside the room of Tsuna.

"The hell you mean Seaweed head?" G ask lampo.

"We just saw the monster Ieyoshi walk home with a happy face. Its look like he was having a good day." Asari said as he appeared behind lampo.

"Do you think that there is a connection between that happy thought of that baka-iey and the disappearance of Tsuna?" G ask.

"I think there is, But my intuition said that Tsuna is ok, and I trust my Intuition." Giotto said as he was sitting looking at the open window of Tsuna.

"I also trust that Intuition of you Giotto, but I bet Tsuna is really fine." G said.

"Lets hope for the best, beside tomorrow he will showed up. I promise." Giotto said.

As all the Ghost were seeing the sun rise up.

The sun light hit the face of Tsuna causing him to wake up. "That's weird, the sun doesn't hit my face when it is--" His thought was cut as he remember what happen. When he look around the room, he notice that it wasn't his. Neither its clean and neat and simple.

He look around again, the. he decide to be up and open the door and went out. He saw a living room that is so clean, even it is small its still look nice and simple. He found Kyoya was still sleeping in the couch. "He must be tired on carrying me." Tsuna thought as his cheek turn slightly pink as he was embarrass thinking that he might be so heavy for Kyoya to carry him.

So he decided to go to the Kitchen, and look what will he cook as a breakfast for Kyoya. When he look that he has a enough ingredient he start to cook and smile happily.

Kyoya on the other hand smell something nice, he smell a good food so he decided to make himself awake. As he saw in the kitchen that Tsuna was preparing a breakfast while he was humming. His hum make Kyoya heart felt nice, its like his in peace and want to go back to sleep. But he shook it off and went to Tsuna.

Tsuna notice the presence of Kyoya thanks to his Intuition. "Good Morning Kyoya" Tsuna said and smile. He place the breakfast in the table and they start to eat together.

"Tsuna, how come you cook this delicious?" Kyoya ask him.
"Don't know. I guest it was In born." Tsuna said while smiling but he suddently look down. "Sorry if this is the only thing I could do for you Kyoya, for all those nices things you've dine for me... I could never repay you." Tsuna said while he was looking down.

"No need to repay me Tsuna, just promise me that your always be my friend." Kyoya said.

"Ofcourse Kyoya, I can be your friend-no, your best friend." Tsuna said while smiling.

"Ok then." Kyoya said. "His angelic smile was really something..."Kyoya thought.

On the other hand Gokudera can't even sleep thinking on what he did, he felt guilty on doing that to Tsuna. It was not his nature to do such a crime. Due to frustration he was lazy even to go his precious Juudaime's home.

So instead he was late but he doesn't care. He walk lazily to the school. But he saw something usual.  The smile of Tsuna, the smile of a brunet who's making his own heart felt warm. He saw a genuine smile from the person who he hurt yesterday.

He saw Tsuna was smiling and talking with a certain skylark. Kyoya, while kyoya was in his usual cold look but not as cold at it is, he has like making a small smile hearing Tsuna talk....

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait, What!? Tsuna can actually talk?" He thought he knew, everybody knew that Tsuna is actually a mute person, he can't talk.

But he saw it, Infront of him was Tsuna moving his mouth talking to Hibari with a smile. Deep inside of him, he felt a small warm on his heart, he felt kindness with that smile. But apart of him felt jealous because atleast Hibari saw Tsuna angelic smile and saw felt the warmness and kindness of that certain boy. Now he is determine to make an apologize to Tsuna.

As Gokudera walk on his classroom Yamamoto approach him. "Are you ok Hayato-kun?, you didn't showed up at Ieyoshi's house this morning?" He said.

"I'm fine, and yet I didn't gave a permission to use my First name. But still its ok You baseball freak. Beside where is Juudaime anyway?" Gokudera said. From the moment he said ghe word Juudaime, its like his heart ache, its like there is something wrong with him calling Ieyoshi as Juudaime.

Yamamoto pointed Ieyoshi who was just being him self. He gave out a sighed. Knowing that his precious 'Juudaime' didn't even care that he didn't showed up this morning.

Gokudera then stand up and bow to his boss." Good morning Juudaime" Gokudera said but he felt wrong on doing that. "Hn." Is the only answer of Ieyoshi ignoring his guardian.

Gokudera felt hurt about that, then he notice that a certain brunet came from the class smiling like he was happy. As he sit in his seat the ring bell and class started.

"his one happy child."Gokudera thought.

--------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading
Hope you like it😄😄😄😄