Chapter 65

3rd person's Pov.

As every one wonders to where Tsuna is Giotto sense a strong amount of flames coming for him. As he look a black flames coming from him, he dodge but he realize that was a mistake because it hit G.

"G!" Every Guardians came to G. G stand stand up but badly hurt. "I'm fine, What was that anyway?" G said.

Everyone look where the shooter is and was shock. They saw Tsuna with pitch black eyes, pitch black flames in his forehead and some pitch black flames in his head. His wearing an evil smile emiting a murderous aurora.

"I'll bite/ arrest you to death" The two clouds attack fast. But just a second they were send flying towards the tree, and realize the tree just fell down.

"Hoh~ The Carnivorous Cloud are out already? How boring." Tsuna said and he was about to attack Kyoya but was stop by sky flame of Giotto.

"Your not trying to kill Tsuna's cloud guardian Zero." Giotto said.

"Hoh? You notice?" Zero look at Giotto.

"I notice that something is wrong towards you cause my Intuition was ringing. But I ignore it, because your a good actor. Acting nice and being Tsuna." Giotto said as he was ready to fight Zero.

"Oh? So your Intuition ring already and yet you didn't pay attention to it. How pathetic." Zero said as he launch an attack to Giotto who quickly dodge it.

"Beside I'm the only one who notice it wasn't you all this time." Giotto said, then Byakyran hit Zero in the head making him fall.

"Actually me and Yuni knows already that your not Tsuna since this morning." Byakuran said.

"Wait! What!?" Everybody said except for Giotto, Yuni, And the two clouds.

"Since this morning Juudaime isn't Juudaime anymore?" Hayato said.

Mukuro attack Zero with his trident but Zero grab Mukuro's Trident. "What did you do to Tsunayoshi-kun?" Mukuro ask.

"Your an illusionist right? You can travel through minds, how about see it for yourself." Zero said as he sent Mukuro away.

Mukuro back away and ready to battle, but he use his power to travel inside in Zero's mind. What he and Chrome saw was shocking.

Tsuna was badly injured chained up in the wall, trap in the forest of broken glass. Mukuro and Chrome wants to reach Tsuna, but they can't because the road was full of sharp broken glass.

Then everything disappeared as Zero flames hit Mukuro and Chrome. "You two are useless Illusionist." Zero said.

"I'm going to ask you Zero! Since when did you posses Tsuna's body?" Reborn said.

"Hm... From the moment Estrano Famiglia injected that drug on this body that Dame is already mine. And from that day, that Dame didn't wake up anymore." Zero said.

Everybody gave a What!? look. "Ho-How? Then your the one who..." Ryohei said.

"Yes I am. I'm the one who's being with you all along. I use my mist flames to hide my eyes so it will remain sunset orange. But sad to say both your sense are weak!" Zero said as he attack with black with green lighting to everyone.

But Lampo and the 15 years old Lambo absorb the lighting them selves and make them there own lighting. As they throw back to Zero again.

"Give me back Tsuna-nii. If not your going to suffer!" Lambo said seriously and the cloud start to thunder as he was surrounded by green flames and a murderous aurora.