Chapter 46

3rd Person Pov.

Tsuna: 4 years old.

Yes Tsuna had already meet Kyoya on that day, but Kyoya and Tsuna don't know each other.

He was happily Walking in the street as he carry a small box, a cake perhaps. He made it himself and also has the small white bunny hand made keychain , made by yarn. He was going to give it to his brother as an apology but he saw some bullies try to bullied a kid.

So he create an illusion of a police to chase the bullies away. Then he approach the boy and his Intuition told him that his lonely on the day of his birthday so he decided to give the cake and the keychain to the boy seens he knows that his brother will just ignore him again.

As he was healing the boy he immediately write a letter and attach it to the box. He was about to stay, but Tsuna felt tired and weak like he was going to vomit so he did run away until he reach an dark alley.

As he vomit some blood and cough more he felt unconscious.

Tsuna wake up in an unfamiliar room. It was a big room. He tried to sat up but he failed pain on his head again, he feel nausea.

"Ah.. Your awake." A boy with red hair said. Tsuna heard it with a half awake eyes, he try to sit and was assist by the boy with red hair.

"Hi, my name is Enma. You?" Enma said.

"Tsuna, Sawada Tsunayoshi." Tsuna said as he focus on the boy, the boy just smiled.

"Where am I?" Tsuna ask.
"In Simon Mansion." Enma said.

"Mansion?" Eeeiiiiii????" Tsuna said in shock.
"How did I get here?" Tsuna ask.
"Well....

.
.
.
.

Flash Back.

Enma, the 10th boss for Simon Famiglia. But he was raise by Aria from Giglio Nero Famiglia because Simon Famiglia 9th boss which is the father of Enma is too busy with the Famiglia and his mother died giving birth to him.

So as his mother best friend, Aria took care of Enma for the pass years. When Enma was 4 He and Aria was walking in the street until they saw a small brunet running towards in dark
alley. They follow the brunet and realize he was unconscious.

He had blood on his mouth and some blood cover his shirt and hands. Aria carry the boy in bridal style, then he was surprise the boy suddently cough and cough until it got hard and he cough blood.

In quick panic, Aria run to Simon's Mansion and called Gamma.

"Gamma, pls call a doctor." Aria said quickly.

Gamma call the greatest pervert doctor he have ever known, it was Shamal.
Shamal quickly went to the Simon's Mansion he was excited to see the beautiful and gorgeous Aria.

But he was shock as he saw who the patient is, it was his favorite patient of all. Shamal then healed Tsuna with using of Sun flames. He manage to heal
Tsuna but he still unconscious.

Aria talks to Shamal, and Shamal receive a dark murderous aurora coming from Gamma. Shamal gulp and was nervously talking to Aria. How can he concentrate when someone is literary releasing  a huge amount of KI in him.

But Aria and Shamal continue talking about Tsuna. Shamal being so talkative he told Aria about it, little they did know there conversation was heard by Enma.

After hearing the story, Aria and Gamma feel sad. Sad about how Tsuna was bullied and his own mother doesn't even care on his own child. Shama did not tell Tsuna was the son of Iemitsu but he did tell that both of his parents abuse Tsuna.