Chapter 45

Kyoya's Pov.

I was readying my self go to sleep. I put my tonfas in the table beside me and notice the small usagi key chained attach to it. Its a white bunny mada of yarn with blue purple eyes and purple fluppy ball tail. It was cute and adorable so I put in my tonfas, beside its important.

I keep looking at it realizing that I started to remember the time whenI was young,when I was just a lonely herbivore. When I was 6 years old.

Flash Back.

I live in an old Japanese mansion with my parents that always busy and my step brother that always out of nowhere.

Its rarely that me and my brother have fun together and its rarely that my parents come home due to there work. So what I do is always chilling in the roof of our house where no one bothers me.

I like peaceful things, I like silent. Feeling the winds as I watch the sky fill with clouds is more amazing, hearing the mother natures music is what I love.

I look at the sky it was filled with beautiful clouds moving freely along the sky, I like the clouds cause they were beautiful and peaceful to see.

Every single day it always like this, being alone and enjoy the clouds as I watch them move freely along the sky, but one day I start to feel lonely, feel alone, feel that nobody is there for me.

So One day I decided to go out of my comfort Zone, I decided to go out of the mansion without permission from my maids or any annoying body guards. I sneak out and its always been a successful.

I always walk at the park, walking there and always enjoying the scene where all the kids like me is playing happily, they look so happy and looks like they were enjoying there selves there.

I was about to approach them but I was too shy, too scared and nervous.

"What if they don't wanna play with me?" A question run through my mind, beside I am a stranger to them who would play with a stranger?

I let a heavy sigh, and went to the big tree in the park. I climb up there and start to relax my self. The winds here is refreshing as I heard some kids laugh together.

Oh, how I envy them, I wish I have a courage to say " Hey can I join you?" But yet again I don't have a courage to say that.

One day I was furious, I was talking to a mirror of myself because I was practicing on what to say, I decided to make friends with them and gather all the strength I have to say those words.

So I sneak again but unfortunately for me I was caught by my one and only step brother.

"Where do you think you going Herbivore?" He said.

"O-Onii-san." I said shuttering as I was panicking inside my head, I know I was doom.

"Answer me." He said demanding for an answer.

"Ah-Ahm...T-To...T-Th-The... Pa-Par-Park." I said while looking down at the floor.

"do you have a permission to the maids and body guards?" He ask me again.

"No, they were annoying." I said not shuttering this time.

"Tsk, but-" He was cut of by my mom calling.

"Fon-Chan, you have visitor..." My mom said, but as my step brother look away I immediately run pass through him so he won't catch me and I will go the park to have friends.