Special Chapter

DEAR GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL READERS. PLS READ CHAPTER 46 FIRST BEFORE HERE. BECAUSE AN ERROR OCCUR AND I CAN't  FIX IT ANYMORE. I'm SORRY.

😣😣😣🙏🙏🙏

3rd person Pov

In the garden as Tsuna, Aria, Gamma, and Enma sitting on the table a certain ghost follow them behind.

"They are like family." Giotto said.
"Yeah, I wish Tsuna's Family is like this." Asari said.
"Tsk, Those bastards. How come they can't love Tsuna?" G said completely annoyed.
"Tsuna is lovable to the EXTREME." Knuckle said.
"Yare, Yare. Your too loud." Lampo said lazily.

"Hn, I agree. Tsuna is lovable child." Alaude said while looking at the happy scene infront of him.

Everybody look at him with widen eyes.
"Giotto, I would love if Alaude talk normal like that." G said still shock while looking at Alaude,

"I think the world is gonna end." Giotto said.

"Nufufufu~ The idiot Aloof Cloud just gave a comment and talk normal this time.The world is really gonna end." Deamon said.

"What did you just call me!? Melon head!?" Alaude gave a glare at Deamon.
"Nufufufu~ You have a death Wish." Deamon said as they start to fight.

"Maa...Maa... Alaude pls don't destroy the melon." Asari said.

They don't know Tsuna can see them after hearing what Asari said Tsuna laugh hard. "Alude-nii pls don't destroy the melon. Hahaha" Tsuna said while laughing. Aria was and Gamma was more confuse Tsuna just said the name of the first cloud guardian of Vongola famiglia.

"Nufufufu~ Asari-chan. Did you just teach Tsuna that I'm a melon?" Deamon said as he glare at Asari but was cut by Alaude who kick his face. Then the fight start again as Tsuna stop laughing and smile.

"Tsuna, why are you laughing?" Enma question.
"Because Alude-Nii said was fighting Melon-nii." Tsuna said happily.

"Nufufufu~ What did just Tsuna call me?" Deamon said.

"A melon head." Alaude said as the two start to fight again.

"Alaude-nii?" Gamma ask.

"Yup, Alude nii. Oh also Melon-nii is here together with Lampo-nii, G-nii, Knuckle-nii, Asari-nii and Giotto-nii." Tsuna said Happily.

"Nufufufu~ Tsuna your mean. I'm
not a melon." Deamon said while he pout.

"Hn, I agree with you Tsuna. A melon-head indeed." Alaude said.

"What did you say you 'Hn' Weak Herbivore?" Deamon said.
"For calling me a weak Herbivore I'll rest you to death." Alaude said as the two fight again.

"Maa~ You guys should really stop fighting." Asari said.

Aria and Gamma was shock that Tsuna mention all the first generation of Vongola Famiglia, they were both shock.

"Neh... Tsuna Who are they? an where?" Enma question.
"They are my Ghost friends. They say that I the only one who could see them cause they are Ghost." Tsuna said.
"Gho-Ghost!?" Enma start to be scared as he heard the word ghost.
"Yup." Tsuna said happily, then Enma went to Tsuna and start hugging him in fear.

"Ah... The little red boy is scared to the EXTREME." Knuckle said.

"Who would not scared when you heard the word Ghost?" Giotto said.