Chapter 40

3rd Person Pov.

Tsuna slowly open his eyes and he realize that he was in a familiar room. White celling welcome him. He blink then blink then he start to sat up.

"Finally Tsuna you wake up" Tsuna look at his right and see Giotto smiling.

"Yeah, What happen Giotto-nii-" Tsuna said but he stop as memory of previous happen was recall his memory.

"Kyoko? Is kyoko alright?" Tsuna ask worriedly to Giotto. Giotto just sighed.
"Seriously Tsuna!? Your worried about the girl more than yourself, geez." G said in annoyance.

"Hehehe, But seriously Is she ok?" Tsuna ask.

"Yeah, She is fine." Asari said while smiling. Tsuna sighed in relief. "How long am I out?" Tsuna ask.
"A day" Giotto said.

Tsuna blink then blink again, his ears can't believe what he heard, he just out for a day. "Seriously Giotto-nii??" Tsuna ask Giotto, Giotto nodded.
"Your healed fast because that EXTREME guy healed you with some sun flames + shamal sun flames + my sun flames= Healing to the EXTREME" Knuckle said.

Tsuna smile hearing that."Thank you all for your help."Tsuna bow to them and gave a smile. Then Shamal open the door with Kyoya.

"Tsuna? Who are talking too? Theres no one here..." Shamal ask as he heard Tsuna voice. "Ah...No one hehehe" Tsuna said. "Ah... I forgot that he couldn't see Giotto and the others" Tsuna thought.

Kyoya who just gaze at Tsuna and the others keep silent. "Glad you awake Tsuna. I suggest don't do that again!" Shamal said and glared at Tsuna. Tsuna just gulp and look away.

"But, I was saving someone." Tsuna pout. Shamal admit that if Tsuna is a girl he already do his pervert method to attract but sadly Tsuna is a boy that is CUTE. "Stop pouting your already cute when your not pouting." Shamal said and he look away.

Then SMACK!. Kyoya smack the pervert doctor in the head. "You pervert Herbivore."  Kyoya said.
"Hey, I didn't do anything." Shamal said.

Tsuna just smile on them. "Thank you Shamal on always healing me." Tsuna said with a smile.
"Yeah.. Yeah... But you own me this time." Shamal said.
"Ok, I'll make sure to give you those." Tsuna said.
"Ok, then I guest I'll leave you now." Shamal said as he walk out of the room.

"What does that pervert doctor want from you Tsuna?" G ask.
"Ah... Some magazine and poster... You know some stuff..," Tsuna said.
"Nufufufu~ The pervert doctor is not only he wants something from you, he also teaching you to be a pervert." Deamon said.
"Hn." Alaude said.

Tsuna and the ghost also Kyoya just talk some stuff. Specially Kyoya and Alaude has a tempting to fight each other.

After some hours Tsuna was release from the hospital seens Shamal
can't defeat the cute puppy eyes of Tsuna the great.

Now Tsuna and Kyoya walk to Sawada's house hold. As Tsuna got in he was welcome by a warm hug by Fuuta, I-pin, and Lambo.

"Welcome Tsuna-Nii." They said with a smile. Tsuna just smile.

When they got  to the living room, He was shock. He saw Ryohei, Takeshi, Hayato, Reborn and Ieyoshi was there at the dinning table.

"Tsuna/ Juuidaime!" Takeshi and Hayato said as they stand up.
"Hey, you guys." Tsuna said and smile.

Ieyoshi was literary shock, seens when is last time he heard his angelic voice? He thought, deep inside he was happy that he heard the angelic voice of Tsuna.