Chapter 57

3rd Person Pov.

When Tsuna and the others got to there class room. Nezu-sensei introduce the new student Chrome Dokuro as there new classmates. All the boys were happy and cheering for Chrome saying she is cute and adorable. Chrome sit beside Haru and Kyoko and the three start to chit chat. Then the lesson started. Tsuna who was happy seeing Chrome could finally have friends on her own.

------SKIP LUNCH.

When then the bell ring Haru and Kyoko invited Chrome to go lunch with them. But Chrome forgot her lunch so Tsuna approach Chrome to gave her lunch.

Chrome smile and thank her bossu. But Tsuna said that Chrome should address him by his name not 'bossu' because he don't like it. Chrome nodded but in the end she still call Tsuna Bossu.

After that Takeshi, Hayato, and Tsuna decided to go to lunch. While his brother was taken or should I say was Kidnap by his own friends to go somewhere.

As Tsuna and Hayato got to the roof top, they heard noises.

Cling!

Clang!

Clang!

Noises of the two metals meet each other.

Tsuna open the door to reveled a great fighting scene where Kyoya and Mukuro were fighting again. Tsuna was surprise that Mukuro was wearing a school uniform.

"Mu-Mukuro-nii, Kyoya pls calm down." Tsuna said as he stop the two from fighting. The fight stop.

"Kufufufu~ Nice to see you Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro said while smiling.

"Yeah, wait why are you dress like that?" Tsuna said.

"Teme... You pineapple head, Why are you here? Are you trying to kill Juudaime?" Hayato said as he was readying his dynamites.

"Maa~Maa~ Calm down Hayato, The Pineapple just went to school to visit Tsuna, I guest." Takeshi said.

"Shut up, you baseball-freak." Hayato said.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi, look at your guardians calling me a pineapple." Mukuro said as he act like a child.

"Hn. Pineapple Herbivore." Kyoya finally speak.

"Look likes the skylark has a death wish." Mukuro said as he gave a glare to Kyoya, Kyoya glare back.

"Ahm... Before you fight again, can you pls eat lunch first." Tsuna said.

"Kufufufu~ I forgot mine." Mukuro said.

"Hn." Kyoya said indicating he forgot his, but he know well that Tsuna always gave him his lunch.

"Don't worry, I brought some lunch for you Mukuro-nii, and also for Kyoya since he doesn't bring lunch all the time." Tsuna said.

They all then went to there spot. As Tsuna gave Mukuro his lunch, Mukuro was amazed how beautiful and amazing his lunch looks and best of all it was made by Tsuna.

He took a first bite and just like everybody else he froze, making Tsuna worried.

"Mukuro-nii, something matter?" Tsuna ask worriedly.

"Kufufufu~ What in the world is this? Is this a miracle food?" Mukuro said while being amazed.

"Desho~? Tsuna's cook was amazing and delicious isn't?" Takeshi ask happily. Mukuro nodded.

"That's Juudaime for you." Hayato smile as he eat his lunch.

"I-I'm glad you like it Mukuro-nii." Tsuna said with a smile.