Chapter 18

3rd Person Pov

In the afternoon, Gokudera was smiling walking with with Tsuna and also with a certain skylark.

"Kyoya, you don't need to walk me home even you Hayato-san shouldn't do this." Tsuna said while standing between the two.

"No, Tsuna-sama. I should walk you home and protect you." Hayato said coldy.

"Hn" Is the only thing that Kyoya can said.

Tsuna saw that Gokudera was a determine to follow him wherever he'd go. "I hope Hayato-san won't be in trouble because of me, I'm always in trouble." Tsuna thought as he let out a sighed.

"Its your choice, Goku- I mean Hayato-san" Tsuna said with a smile. The three are happily walking towards the house, as they reach there Tsuna face Kyoya and Hayato and bow a perfect 90 degree to them.

"Thanks for walking me home Hayato-san, Kyoya. " Tsuna said with a smile, "Hn" Kyoya just reply while Hayato was shock seeing Tsuna like this. He never heard Ieyoshi say thanks to him even in a sinply way. Hayato just smile and bow,"It was nothing Tsuna-sama."

"Well then Hayato-san, Kyoya pls be careful when you will head to your homes. Call me if something happen, heres my number anyway." Tsuna hand a small paper to Hayato. Hayato happily accepted the paper as he was happy that he found a person who care for others.

"Thank you Tsuna-sama" Hayato bow. Tsuna send a smile to Hayato as he went inside the house.

Inside the house Tsuna notice that Lampo is sleeping in the couch, while G , Demon, and Alaude was fighting arguing to each other. Knuckle is helping Asari to make the 3 idiots calm down as for Giotto who is watching T.V.

He was shock that he saw the Ghost are in the living room together with Reborn who is tor-Tutoring Ieyoshi for something. He notice that Reborn is keep on smacking Ieyoshi's head for some reason.

Reborn catch Tsuna eyes, "Ciossu, Tsuna." Reborn said.

When the ghost heard that, they stop on what are they doing and look at Tsuna. Tsuna just nodded to reborn and gave him a smile.

"Tsuna, How about you help Ieyoshi for some matters." Reborn said more like an order to him.

"Listen you stupid infant, I don't need to be lecture by a Dame.!!" Ieyoshi said in annoyance.

Smack! Reborn hit his head with a ruler."Don't be silly baka-iey.You might need his help." Reborn said.

"Tsk, who need a help with a Dame." Ieyoshi said in annoyance. Tsuna just keep silent, he look at reborn indicating that he will go upstairs already followed by some Ghost who gave death glare and curse some words on Ieyoshi. Its like he will hear it or anything.

As he headed to the room, Giotto won't let go of Tsuna, his hugging him like his personal teddy bear. G is holding Giotto and saying to let him go. All the ghost miss tsuna even though he was just gone for one day, but still they miss him.

"Nufufufu~ Tsuna Primo did really miss you." Deamon said.

"Yeah, I guest. I miss you too Melon-nii, but I was just gone for one night." Tsuna reply.

"Nufufufu~ your mean, Tsuna." Deamon said as he was starting to cry childishly.

"Hn, Looks like even Tsuna can differentiate a person and fruit" Alaude said.

"What the hell you say you weak herbivore?" Deamon said. Then Alaude look at Deamon and they start to fight again.

"Idiots." G said.

"Look who's talking." Lampo said as he rolled his eyes and start to sleep.

"Teme... You seaweed head, are you referring to me!?" G said angrily and went to lampo who was just lying on the ground sleeping Ignoring him.

Knuckle try to calm Alaude and Deamon while Asari try to calm G for disturbing the sleeping Lampo.

Tsuna is now working as a hacker, But Giotto is worried about him working again late at night.

"You won't sleep Tsuna?" Giotto ask.
"Nope, I had to work. Beside I had one night absent." Tsuna reply with out looking at Giotto. He was too distracted as he saw an message that caught his eye, he open it then read.

Dear Sora27:

Sora27 knows as the greatest hacker in the world, You could find us but we can't find you. Your really are great, I must say that your skills are very Impressive. If you don't mind, we want to make an alliance with you.

I hope you will consider my message,

From: 9th boss of Vongola Famiglia
               Timeo Nono Sawada.

As Giotto and Tsuna read that message, they were shock.

"Nono, wants to have an alliance with me?" Tsuna ask him self in a confuse look.

"Will you took it Tsuna?" Giotto ask.

"Don't know, will I take it?" Tsuna as himself again.

"You should take it Tsuna." G said.

"G-nii...."
"You should take it, its from the Vongolo anyway." G continue.
"But...I..." Tsuna said while looking dow.
"Don't worry, were here for you right?" Lampo said.
"Nufufufu~ even we are ghost Tsuna, we can still help you." Deamon said.
"Hn." Alaude said.
"We will help you to the EXTREME" Knuckle said.
"But, Tsuna. Will you reveal your self to the 9th?" Asari ask.
"No, he can't reveal his self yet." Giotto said.
"Either way, I really don't know if I will accept it or not." Tsuna said as he continue to hack and take another hacking jobs.

G just sighed together with Giotto. This is the chance that Tsuna have to be involved in the Famiglia and soon or later he has a power to get the position as the boss, looks like they have failed.

-------

Next morning, Tsuna didn't sleep because of 3 reasons.

1. He has work as a hacker
2. Melon, a weak herbivore and a certain red octopus head is fighting and yelling curse words.
3. Giotto won't stop bothering him.

Giotto is acting like a child, he wants to play with Tsuna who is his personal teddy bear seens Tsuna is so cute.

But then Tsuna manage to escape his room and made 3 lunch for him, Hayato and Kyoya.  He didn't take his breakfast cause he decided to eat in his favorite restaurant, a sushi restaurant.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 🙂😄