Chapter 34

"Saying of Talking"

"Thinking or Thoughts"

[Written in the note pad]

3rd person's Pov.

Early in the morning there is a certain Brunet who won't stop working as a hacker. He give and take files for information. The certain Ghost are all worried about how the brunet is being stubborn. But they guest that was his nature.

12:00 noon, Ieyoshi with reborn on his head was running for his life. He run and run and run about 10 laps around Namimori already. He was tired but a certain spartan from hell make him suffer more than ever.

After the training Ieyoshi was exhausted, Clearly he needs a rest but after that Ieyoshi was force to eat Bianchi Lunch he suffer though and he became unconscious for the rest of afternoon.

3:00pm, Reborn went to Tsuna's room seens his student was deadly unconscious because of Bianchi's cooking. He knock three times and the door open.

Tsuna invite him inside and they start to talk.

"How's your throat?" Reborn ask.

Tsuna got his note pad.

Tsuna: [Its still hurt. Doctor shamal said I should take the pill that he gave me but... Its already empty. I ask for another one he said its still on process, but to tell you the truth. He was doing his pervert business rather than to make me the pills.]

"That stupid Pervert Jerk!" Reborn said.

Tsuna: [Calm down reborn-san. What brings you here anyway?]

"I was hoping if I could train you this afternoon. It will be just a jumping type training." Reborn said.

Tsuna: [Sure, But may I ask where?].

"Your going to jump between roof by roof" Reborn said.

Tsuna: [Sure]

Tsuna smile to reborn.

"You seems excited?" Reborn said.

Tsuna:[No, I was just happy.].

Reborn jus nodded. Tsuna change his cloths quickly and open his window. Reborn was sitting and chilling on his head. He jump to the three and jump in the first roof.

He now start his training jumping with free style move. Reborn was very impress specially Tsuna was doing free style, he was more impress that Tsuna was jumping in the roof by roof swiftly its like it was nothing to him.

When they came back safely, Tsuna made an expresso for reborn as Tsuna was eating a piece of strawberry cake he buy along the way on his training.

"Your jumping was good, no wonder you could dodge every attack of the certain skylark. And this expresso....*Sip* its not any expresso I tasted before."Reborn said.

Tsuna: [I'm sorry if my expresso wasn't good for your taste. But thanks for the compliment about my skills in jumping.]

"Your an idiot, I just told you that the expresso you made was good." Reborn said while sipping his expresso again.

Tsuna: [You certainly did not tell me that.]

Reborn sigh," Here I thought that your not a Dame. But.... I change my mind, if Ieyoshi is Baka-Iey you will be Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said.

Tsuna:[That nick name it ain't new but I'm ok with it.] 

Tsuna smile. Later then he was signal by Giotto to go upstair, as usual he went to follow Giotto. There he saw chaos, G vs Lampo, Deamon vs Alaude, Asari was trying to calm them down along with Knuckle who is super loud to the EXTREME.