Chapter 62

3rd person's pov.

Before the Battle Giotto set some rules, rules that his Guardians and Tsuna's guardians will fight fair and square. The Sun Arcobaleno agree that he will healed those people who's badly injured in the battle.

Giotto then proceed on giving a Vongola Box to each of the guardians. They can only activate the box when there ring glow.

First battle, Gokudera G vs Gokudera Hayato.

Storm battle.

The first one to attack was Hayato by throwing tons of dynamites at G. But G gladly avoid it and appear at the back of Hayato and Kick him but not before saying. "Your one weak Octopus." G said then Hayato hit a tree.

But it was nothing, he immediately stand up and Throw some dynamites again to G. "Say the Pink Octopus head." Hayato said as he manage to hit G on one of his dynamites.

"The hell you say! Its not Pink its red." G said as he attack again. This time he make sure to hit Hayato. But Hayato defend his self with his dynamites.

"Tsuna, I never thought your Storm has good reflexes, I mean he throw dynamites at the air but he manage to avoid them once it explode but it cause damage to G." Giotto said.

"Hm, Hayato is improving." Reborn said.

"That's my brother for you my love." Bianchi said as he hug Reborn.

"I also Observe Giotto-nii. Hayato is too confident about this battle, too confident that he forgot his will. The will why he must win this battle." Tsuna said.

"Yes, I also notice that." Giotto said.

Then the fight suddenly take a small pause. They both catching there breaths. "Nice job, you injured me most." G said.

"Ofcourse Pink Tako-head. Don't worry is not over yet." Hayato said. G notice he was standing surrounded by dynamites. He was going to avoid but too late already explode leaving G badly injured.

But G stand up, "You know Kid! There are so much to learn being a Storm Guardian. Storm who range when the sky is in danger, and the Storm should always in the side of the Sky. The Sky who accept it all." G said as he use his Storm flames to summon his weapon, the Bow.

"But it seems you forgot that Hayato. You forgot your will and focus on winning this game." G said in disappointment as he was aiming for Hayato. G release some Strom flames from his arrow which Hayato gladly dodge it.

"As I can see Tsuna, G is correct It seems Hayato Forgot his will." Enma said.

"Guardians will is the most important, because this is the was where the rings would accept them." Aria said.

"This is an interesting battle." Byakuran said as usual with some ball if marshmallow while watching the Fight.

"Oya? I never thought the Tako-heads are that strong." Mukuro said.

"Maa~ Maa~ All you could see was flying dynamites. But I'm impress, how did he manage to avoid those tons of dynamites before they explode?" Takeshi said.

"I must Admit that my storm was having a hard time avoiding his dynamites." Giotto said.

"Tsk, Baka-dera better win this." Lambo said.

Hayato Smile then uses his Storm flames to summon some deadly dynamites and sent it to G. "You may the Storm that range once the sky is in danger but for me I'm a different storm. I range before the sky will in danger, I'm always be the first Guardian who will bring down my sky enemy, because for me all it matters is my Sky. No matter what Juudaime, No Sawada Tsunayoshi My sky, My friend. I'm always here and there to protect him. Even it will cost my life." Hayato said as he activate his Storm Storm flames that became more redder and more purer as he throw some Storm Flames Dynamites towards G.

Every audience smile as they notice about Hayato. They are Wrong Hayato never lost his will he just hide it deep inside his heart, because he believes that Tsuna his precious Juudaime, or his precious friend is his only one Sky, nothing more or nothing less. A storm can not be calm without the sky, so for him The sky who accept it all is No other Tsuna himself.

G was going to avoid the dynamites but its too late. The Ring of Hayato did glow redder. It means his will was accepted and the Ring change it form, it change to original for the Vongola Storm Ring.

"Now Hayato." Tsuna said.

Hayato then connect his ring towards the Box that was given to him, to his surprise it was a cat. A cat with storm flames on his head. The cat attack G with its sharp clause and some burning Storm flames. G was about to shoot the Cat with his bow but he was shock that his bow was gone missing.

Then he notice that the cat went to Hayato shoulder and rest. Hayato close his eyes as the cat transform to Storm flames that surround him. As Hayato was calm he open his eyes and gather his storm flames in one place and to everybody surprise he manage to posses the Bow of G.

"I Gokudera Hayato. The 10th generation Vongola Storm Guardian. My Will is to protect my Family, my family specially my sky.And my sky is more than just a Sky. He is a Friend and his name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, my one and only Sky." Hayato said then he fire the Arrow Storm Flames using the bow towards G.

G was going to dodge it but its useless, he admit his defeat.

At the end Gokudera Hayato show his true will, the will that the ring accept him gladly. Hayato then approach G and gave a helping hand.

"You know even without your bow, even without the rings. My will won't change Because its my Will, my desire. No one force me to protect my sky, its just I want to do it, I want to protect my Sky, No My friends and Family." Hayato said as he gave G a helping hand.

"Tsk, You are really capable of being the storm. I guest you got my blessing. You should thank me though, I lend you my bow Tako-head!" G said.

"What did you say!? You pink head!" Hayato said.

Then Tsuna rush over to his storm Guardian and hug him. "Thank you very much Hayato, Thank you for those wonderful words. I can thank you enough with those words you say." Tsuna said.

Hayato then feel proud and happy. "Its a great honor to be hug by Juudaime like this. Juudaime is really worthy as my Sky." Hayato thought.

"Its ok Juudaime. Being embrace like this by you and seing your warm smile is enough to thank me." Hayato said with a smile.

Tsuna then smile back to Hayato.

"Congratulations Gokudera Hayato. You prove yourself worthy as the Storm. I couldn't be more prouder." Giotto said.

"Thank you very much Primo." Hayato said.

"Now for the next Battle will be.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄