Chapter 29

3rd Person Pov.

It was already 1:00pm when Tsuna wake up. He slowly open his eyes and saw a familiar room. He try to sat up but he could feel every single pain in his body. He realize that in the edge of the bed he found a sleeping Kyoya.

He smile a little seeing Kyoya was there, he then remember what happen during lunch time. He then got his notepad and start writting, kyoya then had awaken due to the movements of Tsuna.

His eyes wide open when he saw the brunet with a smile and hold a note.
[Good Day Kyoya, How's your sleep? Thanks by the way for carrying me here.]

"Hn, What happen?" Hibari said while looking at the brunet with worried eyes.

[I was the one who should ask you that, What happen to me? How long I was sleeping?] Tsuna held the note.

"We were eating lunch yesterday when you collapse then your already out for one day." Kyoya said.

"HEEEEEEIIIII?" Tsuna said and he cover his mouth immediately due to his throat hurts as a result he cough. Kyoya immediately approach and pant his back as a support.

"Didn't I told you Not to talk withing 3 weeeks? As a punishment you own me a fight." Kyoya scoled the brunet.

[Gomen, Kyoya. I also forget about that...Hehehe] Tsuna show his note pad.

"Tsk, as your doctor said. Your stubborn." Kyoya said.

[As usual.] Tsuna show his note pad.

After an hour Shamal agree to release Tsuna because Tsuna use his famous secret weapon called the "Puppy Eyes." Shamal and Kyoya both can't release that but Kyoya will keep an eye to Tsuna.

As Tsuna got home, he immediately heard a loud THUD!, he went to the living room and found out that Reborn is hitting with his brother with a green ruler.

Reborn catch the brunet sun set orange eyes. "Ciossu Tsuna" Reborn greet Tsuna. Tsuna just smile in return when someone tap his shoulder, it was a woman that has pink hair.

"Here." Bianchi offer him a soda.
Tsuna instuition was ringing, he knows that the can of soda was no good but he took it anyway. He got his note pad and write something.

[Thank You, My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, Call me Tsuna] Tsuna show his note pad and smile.

"Hmp, my name is Bianchi. The girlfriend of Rebron." Bianchi

"Hie? Heeeiiii? Did I heard it right? She is reborn Girlfriend!?" Mentally scream. He blink his eye in confuse.

[Hie? Your Reborn-san's girlfriend?] Tsuna show his note pad.

"Yeah, something wrong?" Bianchi ask Tsuna coldly. Tsuna gulp and start writing.

[Nothing, Thanks for the Soda anyway] Tsuna said as he got the Soda and was about to drink it when the unexpected happen.

"DAME-TSUNA! DON't DRINK IT" Ieyoshi said as he push tsuna leaving the two hit the ground.

"Yo Dame-Tsuna. That soda was poison." Ieyoshi said as he lift Tsuna up. Tsuna blink his eye in confuse.

"Am I dreaming??? First reborn have a girlfriend second Did Iey-nii just save me? Waahhhh..... What's happening?" Tsuna mentally thought.

[ Thanks for the warning Iey-Niisama. I'll be in my room if you need me.] Tsuna show his notepad and Run towards his room still he was confuse.

"What the hell just Happen? Am I dreaming? or something????" Tsuna thought in confusion its weird that an infant, well technically its normal for the number 1 greatest hitman wil
have a girlfriend but its still its confusing, how can an infant have a girlfriend? And the more confusing is how those Ieyoshi save from almost a his death, did he wanted for him to die?