Chapter 20

3rd Person Pov

As Tsuna went to school he immediately went to his seat and take a nap, he always do that seens his working all night as a hacker. Most of the times Hibari was helping him.

Hayato on the other hand went to Tsuna's house hoping he could walk him too school, but sad to say he was greeted by the most annoying face in the world. "Hoy, lost puppy. Yesterday, did you walk with the Dame-Tsuna?" Ieyoshi ask Gokudera.

Gokudera just bow and "Sorry Juudaime. Be-because a certain skylar-"

Ieyoshi cut him, thinking that the perfect demon just threaten the lost puppy of his. 

"Fine, I understand. Why would that skylark will be friends with Dame-tsuna?" Ieyoshi thought.

Soon as they were walking to school, Hayato was not comfortable he was just doing this because of a certain skylark ask him too.

Flash Back

After Tsuna went to his house, Hibari and Gokudera walk home to their own. But Hibari stop Gokudera. "You, Hayato-Herbivore better keep the act" Hibari said.
"What act?, do you think I'm acting towards Tsuna-sama?" Gokudera face Hibari's serious but cold Ice.
"Hn." Hibari just nodded.
"Why? Why would I?" Goukudera insist.
"Then Why are you acting nice to Tsuna suddently?" Hibari question.
"Because his nice, heart melting, has an angelic voice and smile.And also he made me felt warmness and peace when I'm around him, his genuine smile was something...Something nice that I can't explain..." Hayato said constantly without any hesitation.
"Then If you want to protect Tsuna, keep your act as a Lost puppy of Ieyoshi-herbivore. That way you could warn me if he will start to bullied Tsuna, cause if something happens to Tsuna I'll bite them to death, even you." Hibari said with a cold and like an order tone.
Gokudera just Nodded in understanding, it was also a good plan to protect his precious Tsuna-sama from a certain no good boss

End of the flash back

Completely annoyed, his annoyance increase when a certain baseball-freak was running towards there direction. "Good Morning Ieyoshi-kun, Hayato-kun." Yamamoto said with a smile.

"Tsk, your late baseball-freak" Ieyoshi said in annoyance and completely ignoring his friend.
" Sorry, I kinda have some stuff...Hehehe..." Yamamoto said.
Hayato stay silent as he was completely annoyed.

When they reach to class, Ieyoshi sat down on seat and curse some words about why o why he needs to wake him up with a giant green mallet. His head is aching hard as if it was crash by a building. He then lean in chair and put his feet up the table. Nobody will ever gonna mind him seens his cool, handsome, athletic, and all.

Yamamoto sit on his chair and thinking about some baseball strategies seens currently he sucks at baseball and also his grades is failing.

Hayato was looking at his precious Tsuna-Sama who is sleeping peacefully in his desk. "I didn't know that Tsuna-sama is cute and small..." Hayato smile as he think like that.

As the bell ring, Tsuna heard the bell and he wake him self up, he notice that the teacher is already starting the class but theres more, he can feel that someone is watching him? or his brother? in a certain tree. He look at the tree but found nothing was there. "It must my imagination." As he look back to the teacher and start bla, bla, blaing.

"Hmp, Sawada Tsunayoshi, your intuition is strong enough to sense me. I wonder why did that baka-mitsu didn't pick you as the boss." Reborn said while smirking hiding the in the tree.

When the lunch finally rang, Tsuna went out of his classroom immediately and walk to the roof top as always, he was been followed by Hayato.

"Tsuna-sama." Hayato went to Tsuna and start to bow," I'm sorry I didn't walk you to school this morning, pls forgive me." Hayato said.

"Hayato-kun, no need to be like that. Pls sit beside me and lets eat our lunch peacefully." Tsuna said with a smile. Hayato was shock but at the same time he was happy, knowing that Tsuna don't treat him as a lost puppy. Hayato sit beside Tsuna and he was more surprise when he given a red bento.

"I made it for you Hayato-kun, hope you like it" Tsuna said with a smile.
"Thank you very much Tsuna-sama." Hayato smile back to Tsuna, tsuna seems to be happy knowing that his friend is now smiling. Then they heard the door open.

"The Skylark has arrive" Tsuna said happily. Kyoya walk to Tsuna side and sit as Tsuna gave him his bento.

"I hope you didn't bite someone to death this day." Tsuna said happily.
"Hn, not that much." Kyoya reply.
"Mou...You are really mean Kyoya, you know you shouldn't do that, How can student learn when they are always in the school clinic?" Tsuna said.
"Hn" is only kyoya can answer as he eat his lunch.
"Hey you Skylark, talk properly is Tsuna-sama is talking to you." Hayato said.
"Hn" Kyoya said.
"Calm down Hayato, his always like that. So you kinda use to it." Tsuna said. Then the three eat there lunch peacefully well kinda seens Hayato and Tsuna are talking some stuff and Kyoya just listen to the angelic voice of Tsuna seens he rarely hear it. After lunch Kyoya face Tsuna.

"Don't talk too much Omnivore, or you might hurt your throat again." Kyoya said.
"Hai, don't worry. I won't." Tsuna said as he and Hayato went back to there class.

As they got there Tsuna went to his sit and start to make himself comfortable. He got his note pad and start to write.
[Thank you very much for accepting my lunch and be as your friend Hayato-kun]. He showed it to Hayato.

Hayato was very pleased and feel very lucky that he has a friend like Tsuna. "No need to thank me Tsuna-sama." Hayato insist.

Tsuna was start to write something when he heard the door open and SLAM!. It was his brother walking towards his sit. Hayato then act like he was still a lost puppy.

"What happen Juu-Juudaime?" Hayato felt wrong, very wrong calling Ieyoshi a Juudaime.

"None of your business you lost puppy, so be it. Shu go away." Ieyoshi said irritated.

"Hai" Hayato said as he went away and take a sit. Tsuna just worried on Hayato and his brother, His brother treat hayato as in a lost puppy, even though Hayato is loyal he shouldn't be deserve to treat like this. But what can he do, nothing!.

After the class Tsuna immediately find Hayato who is standing in the gate waiting for someone along with a certain Skylark.

[Hayato-kun, sorru if My brother Ieyoshi treat you like a lost puppy, he shouldn't treat you like that sorry, if I can't do anything] Hayato was shock that his Tsuna-sama is apologizing to him in such a simple matter.

"No need Tsuna-sama, Don't appologize. " Hayato insisted on his Tsuna-sama.

"Hn, Shall we walk home?" Kyoya said.
Tsuna nodded and they walk home.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄🙂