Chapter 61

3rd person's Pov.

When Byakuran and Yuni told Aria and Gamma what they saw they decided to Visit Tsuna.

Tsuna on the other hand slowly open his eyes as he was experiencing  another session with Zero. He realize that he was in his room. He then sat up and discover that Reborn was laying beside him.

"Another Session?" Reborn ask.

Tsuna gave Reborn a confuse look, but then it fade and turn to sad smile instead because Tsuna realize what he means.

"Yeah. A painful one though." Tsuna said.

"Geez, That Zero guy, I'll make sure he will suffer hell." Reborn said in anger as he clench his tiny hands.

"Come on Reborn, don't worry. It will be find. Beside it only happen in my mind right?" Tsuna said with a smile.

" You are really a perfect sky, a sky who always smile." Reborn said with a small smile in his face.

Tsuna just smile. "Saa, Reborn. Let's get ready. The battle of the guardians will start now right?" Tsuna said.

"Oh Yeah. I quickly forgot but, how we will see the battle when they're enemy are ghost?" Reborn said.

"Don't worry, I'll use my sky flames on you and the others so you could see Giotto-Nii and the rest. But don't expect it will last long, it will just temporary, let's say 24 hours is enough." Tsuna said.

Reborn Nodded. Then Tsuna and Reborn decided to fix there self. Like taking a bath and fix there cloths. But for reborn he was sitting in the dinning table drinking his expresso made by Tsuna, its the best expresso he ever tasted though.

"Good Morning my love." Bianchi greeted Reborn with a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning too." Reborn said as he drink his Expresso. Later on Tsuna went down stair. "Good morning Bianchi-nee." Tsuna said with a smile. "Good morning Tsuna." Bianchi said.

Tsuna then prepared breakfast and Bianchi help him. After the breakfast was done, Ieyoshi, Lambo, Fuuta, and I-pin gladly praise the cook of Tsuna, more likely they love it.

After that Tsuna decided that they will bring the rest in Namimori Park. To see the battle of the Guardians. When they got there Tsuna was greeted by a familiar faces.

"Aria-san. Gamma-san, Byakuran-nii, Yuni." Tsuna sais shocking.

"Tsu-Chan. We miss you." Byakuran said and hug Tsuna.

"Bya-Bya-kuran. Can't breath.." Tsuna said.

"Hoy Marshmallow freak, let go of Juudaime you.." Hayato said as he was preparing his dynamites. Byakuran then let go.

"Mou~ Haya-chan. Don't be mad. I just miss Tsu-Chan that's all." Byakuran said.

"Tsuna-nii are you ok?" Yuni ask.

"Of course Yuni. Never been better." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Tsuna, were headed to your house when we saw one of your guardians pass by so we decided to follow it. They say there will be a match?" Aria said.

"Yes, Aria-san. Oh before I forgot, since Byakuran and Yuni are the holders of the Sky mare ring and the Sky Pacifier they don't need my sky flames to make them saw the fight." Tsuna said.

"Then what about me?" Enma said as he hug Tsuna on the back, Tsuna was shock but at the same time happy. Tsuna hug back. "Enma-kun, Ah... How I miss you so much." Tsuna said.

"Heh? Tsu-chan miss the red hair guy but you didn't miss us? Meany~" Byakuran said while pouting like a kid.

"Don't worry, I miss you too guys. But not an annoying marshmallow freak." Tsuna said.

"Mou~ Tsuna, your really mean." Byakuran said still acting like a child.

After the fun of teasing, Byakuran and Yuni expalin why they here. On why they would like to meet Tsuna in person, they need to discuss the matters about Zero.

But Tsuna refuse to tell the truth. But sad to say Reborn force him to tell the truth about Zero and how he suffer hell in his mind. Hearing that the forest was  suddently full of deadly KI because of what certain happen. They are ready to kill Zero limb by limb.

But that KI of them disappeared because there faces turn to worried and sad once cause they heard about how will Tsuna die once the Eclipse will start this night.

"WHAT!? Juudaime, I can't let you die. You promise that you will become strong and became a Decimo.... Juudaime." Hayato said with anger and tears on his eyes.

"Bossu~ Maybe me and Mukuro can help, we could go to your mind and destroy Zero on are own. Bossu~ We can't let you die. Your our sky right.?" Chrome said calming but tears also came from her face.

"The sky who accept all, that's what you are Tsuna. As a mist guardians we can't let our Sky die, because without our sky we won't survive." Mukuro said without his signature laugh because he was serious.

"Demo, Mina... If you don't kill me,Zero will- " Tsuna's words was cut by his cloud.

"Will Find a way. Tsunayoshi, we won't let our sky die not now or never. A cloud like me can't move freely without the sky, so as the Cloud I will protect my sky no matter what." Kyoya said which made everyone look at him. He was serious because that's the longest talk he ever done in his life.

"I agree to the EXTREME Sawada." Ryohei said.

"Tsuna, Your not just my Sky. Your a friend, a friend that I could never had and as your friend I swear we will find a way to save you. Have a faith on us, trust us we will find a way." Takeshi said with a smile.

Tsuna then cry with joy. he was happy that his Guardians and rest were there for him all along. All this time he give up his life to Zero because he thinks his alone and no one cares for him yet his wrong, super wrong. Someone did care, he was just too blind by Zero to not see it.

"Thank you Minna. " He said while he cry, he can't describe the feeling of being happy, so happy.

After some time together the first generation appears. Tsuna use his Sky flames to those people who can't see the the Ghost.

"Shall we start?" Giotto said. Tsuna nodded.

Then the battle start.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😊😊😊